SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
ChatBox Moderator Application - Sconder10 - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: ChatBox Moderator Application - Sconder10 (/showthread.php?tid=64647)

Pages: 1 2


ChatBox Moderator Application - Sconder10 - sconder10 - 07-23-2011

Name: Jared Henderson

In Game Name: sconder10

Chat Box Name: (pgm)(NOFACE)Jared_-_Sconder10(noface)(pgm)

Forum Name: [Image: donator.png]sconder10(no kbank) - [Image: donator.png]<(^_^)>(with kbank)

Time Zone: GMT+0 [England]

How long have you played SilabGarza: 1 Year 3 Months

How many hours a day are you on chatbox: 8 - 12

Are you frequently active on chatbox: yes i am

If In Game how often do you check the chatbox: [COLOR="lime"]all the time, to see whats going on and whos talking about what and most of people who need help or new
people who ask about the server[/COLOR]

Why do you think you would make a good chatbox mod (75 words minimum):
I think i would be a good Chatbox Moderator because, i have good experience in-game which i can use to help people out on the chat box and also there are no mods on the chatbox now, and usually when im on in the morning(GMT+0) there are no mods on at all. Sometimes theres advertisers, consistant spammers which dont shut up and there is no mod to help! And, i will never abuse the powers of a moderator. Never, ever.

Anything else you want us to know:
My personality, im generally a nice, quite patient guy and like to help other players/people out. I am good at giving advice and they always say thankyou which makes me think im doing a good job. I dont rage at people if the do 1 spam or anything, i would usually always warn first, or if quite worse a kick for a warning.


ChatBox Moderator Application - Sconder10 - SlimBailey - 07-23-2011

Yes, I've seen you whenever I go on there, even though I am rather inactive on there; but whenever I do go in there, you are helping people.

/Support.


ChatBox Moderator Application - Sconder10 - King N Heat - 07-23-2011

Yeah ive seen you in chatbox ^^ and you've helped /support.


ChatBox Moderator Application - Sconder10 - Martin - 07-23-2011

never heard of you no support.


ChatBox Moderator Application - Sconder10 - Zvp - 07-23-2011

[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]I have never seen you on Chat-box b4, and I'm always on
/no support[/SIZE][/COLOR]


ChatBox Moderator Application - Sconder10 - sconder10 - 07-23-2011

Zvp Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]I have never seen you on Chat-box b4, and I'm always on
/no support[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Well you must have seen me? because i've seen you before and was activley speaking.. But ok then


ChatBox Moderator Application - Sconder10 - Rappelz - 07-26-2011

Seen you in Chatbox and I see you help people
/Support


ChatBox Moderator Application - Sconder10 - Oh Im Purez - 07-26-2011

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]There's no way you're on the chatbox 8-12 hours.

I'm on it 24/7 and i have NEVER seen you.

/No support.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



ChatBox Moderator Application - Sconder10 - Benjieee - 07-26-2011

I'm there all day long but only seen u a few times tho sorry mate.


ChatBox Moderator Application - Sconder10 - Xanadu - 07-26-2011

Oh Im Purez Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]There's no way you're on the chatbox 8-12 hours.

I'm on it 24/7 and i have NEVER seen you.

/No support.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

He could say the same to you.

"There's no way you're on 24/7. I'm on 12 hours a day and I have never seen you."

Therefore, your statement is invalid. In any case, I doubt you're on 24/7, and if you are, LOL.


OT: I'll support, on my few visits in to the box, you've been there.