SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Lord Darkoth's Wild Challenge (Blog) - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: Lord Darkoth's Wild Challenge (Blog) (/showthread.php?tid=6470)



Lord Darkoth's Wild Challenge (Blog) - Lord of Darkness - 02-13-2010

HI guys

Ive set my self a WILD challenge. What is it?

1billion gp challenge.

What is it?

Using what level skills Ive got and a totally empty inventory AND
bank, I must make 1 Billion gp.

Rules,

No donations from players!
No set time limit
and Make a commitment to play everyday +0800 Hours GMT

Just use plain skills to get items and sell it.

So your prob wondering oh yeah to easy this guy has got what like
99 all skills? No I dont here are my skills and sorry about long post but
I thought it would be interesting how long it would take to get 1 billion gp
with nothing at all:

Skills I have:

61 Attack
62 Strength
60 Defence
72 Range
1 Prayer (Hard to train)
83 Magic
43 Rune Crafting
87 HP
1 Agility
1 Herb
75 Thieving
45 Crafting
46 Fletching
48 Slayer
71 Mining
81 Smelting
1 Fishing
1 cooking
57 Firemaking
49 wood cutting
and 1 Farming

(Feel free to comment on how stupid I am and how stupid this challange is
lol! or see me ingame! Smile


Lord Darkoth's Wild Challenge (Blog) - Brittany - 02-13-2010

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]Good luck.

I'm rootin for ya.

+ Moved to the right section :3
[/COLOR]


Lord Darkoth's Wild Challenge (Blog) - Angel. - 02-13-2010

I'll be seeing you at the stalls alot?
and prayer is easy upto lvl 90.


Lord Darkoth's Wild Challenge (Blog) - INFECTED - 02-13-2010

lil fucker Wrote:[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]Good luck.

I'm rootin for ya.

+ Moved to the right section :3
[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Lime"]I Agree
seems like an alright challenge , Good Luck , Tell me when you have achieved this goal , I'd like to be one of the first people to congratulate you.[/COLOR]


Lord Darkoth's Wild Challenge (Blog) - Lord of Darkness - 02-15-2010

HI guys

Thx for the support

got to 500k and spent it on armour and essentials (never can be to carefull!)

So got bout 70k left IDk lol.

Well time to get that first mill!


Lord Darkoth's Wild Challenge (Blog) - snow - 02-15-2010

ouch..
the best way it to get ur pk skills up for cash..
;3


Lord Darkoth's Wild Challenge (Blog) - wrigs - 02-15-2010

i'll root for you,

good luck.