SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Kez101 Mod App - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Kez101 Mod App (/showthread.php?tid=65063)



Kez101 Mod App - Keyz10 - 07-25-2011

Name=Dante
In-Game Name=keyz101
Forums name=keyz10
Timezone(GMT +/- ?)GMT-6 (Canada Central)
Do you play over the night? Somtimes depending on day or month.
Average of time you play a week=i dont know, as i said it depends on day or month.
Are you active on the forums:most of the time i check whats new.
How long have you played SilabGarza?:about a year by now.
What is your Activity Points ingame? [::Activity]:8010 activity points --- 5 days 13 hrs 30min
Have you read the moderator requirements?:yes i have
Do you have 300 posts REQUIRED to post a moderator application?:i got 304 posts...i usually check what is going on though..
NOTE: If you do NOT read the requirements, and you post a moderator application, you will be disualified
as moderator for the rest of your game play on SilabGarza on any and all accounts...
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS?:yes i do.
why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive): I have played silabgarza for a long time, and I have always helped players in game. I've been around and seen staff come and go, and features come and go. I would like to be mod because among the time I have played, I've helped countless users, and many have told me they feel I should be mod. I get joy from helping users, and I have a developed patience due to working with many people a day, many who lack common sense, so I can deal with users who are less bright then others, if you catch my drift. I know how to work the mod powers, as I used to own a small server, so I won't need help learning the commands, and due to having many staff friends in both mod and admin ranks, I know most of all the rules involving being a staff member, and the few I don't know I can learn quickly

well i always try m best in silabgarza to help people out with problems or if they are new.


Kez101 Mod App - Oh Im Purez - 07-25-2011

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]Auto Decline

YOU WILL NEVER EVER GET MOD NOW.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Kez101 Mod App - IiRaMPaGe - 07-25-2011

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]/Declined.
Did you actually read the req's..?
You even agreed to the 300 post rule. :fp:[/SIZE][/COLOR]