SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Full Dhai - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Full Dhai (/showthread.php?tid=65353)



Full Dhai - Kiid TweaK - 07-27-2011

Selling full Dhai for around 11b-12b pm me in game my ign is F4vre or post offers on thread kk thx!


Full Dhai - Xedia - 07-27-2011

I buy hat?


Full Dhai - Santa Rules - 07-27-2011

i buy hat Smile
or full but got a 10b offer.


Full Dhai - Kiid TweaK - 07-27-2011

Santa Rules Wrote:i buy hat Smile
or full but got a 10b offer.

Post you're 10b offer on thread.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Xedia Wrote:I buy hat?

Sorry Jay full only.


Full Dhai - Kinghtman567 - 07-27-2011

I will buy full for 5 Ags's.


Full Dhai - Roggel - 07-28-2011

i buy hat or i offer for full 2 sols and 2 ags Smile