SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Mircast for mod? - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Mircast for mod? (/showthread.php?tid=6557)

Pages: 1 2


Mircast for mod? - The Mircast - 02-14-2010

mod = good timez? ???


Mircast for mod? - str master - 02-14-2010

no! MAYBE YOU CAN GET MOD ONCE YOU GET ON! IDK :p


Mircast for mod? - The Mircast - 02-14-2010

str master Wrote:no! MAYBE YOU CAN GET MOD ONCE YOU GET ON! IDK :p

[SIZE="1"]someone took the name 'mircast' and they got donor status

LOL'd >.<[/SIZE]


Mircast for mod? - The Albino Dino - 02-14-2010

Whats up with the ragin' AZN in your Avatar, and yes
I want to be mod too Tongue

DONT CLICK MY SIGNATURES!


Mircast for mod? - US Marine - 02-14-2010

His avatar is cheat death lol


Mircast for mod? - Shadowheart - 02-14-2010

Mircast, you are a mod. Just LOGIN? LOL


Mircast for mod? - The Mircast - 02-14-2010

Shadowheart Wrote:Mircast, you are a mod. Just LOGIN? LOL
[SIZE="1"]
did, nothing happened[/SIZE]


Mircast for mod? - Brittany - 02-14-2010

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]He's not a mod atm, needa promote him back.

I'll see if I can fix the name, just pm me or Gir what you want the password to be.

[/COLOR]


Mircast for mod? - The Mircast - 02-14-2010

umm................................... the same pass that 'mircast o' has


Mircast for mod? - Shadowheart - 02-14-2010

Should I say "I told you so?" Lol. Welcome back buddeh Smile