SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
chaotic weps!!!!!!!!!! - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Bank Pictures (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Thread: chaotic weps!!!!!!!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=66222)

Pages: 1 2


chaotic weps!!!!!!!!!! - Gf K3nny - 08-02-2011

[Image: azc6ds.png]

WOOOT Big Grin


chaotic weps!!!!!!!!!! - Shanee Mayte - 08-02-2011

Congratulations, how long did it take you?


chaotic weps!!!!!!!!!! - Trent - 08-02-2011

CONGRATZ BRO. Like the new Sig, forgot to mention me eh, since you know, I did it(;
Cookies for you!


chaotic weps!!!!!!!!!! - Gf K3nny - 08-02-2011

well i got the maul from vote tickets and the rapier and long sword to me around 4 hours at chaos.


chaotic weps!!!!!!!!!! - Iron Doom - 08-03-2011

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]congratz bro
I wont cls hard Big Grin[/SIZE][/COLOR]



chaotic weps!!!!!!!!!! - Kaotic - 08-03-2011

Eveytime i try to go to ele i always get killed by hybrids and barragers.>.<


chaotic weps!!!!!!!!!! - Imerch4lulz - 08-03-2011

Wow, that is nice. I wish i could afford chaotics, shame i only have my blue h'ween and my yell'w party hat.


chaotic weps!!!!!!!!!! - Sally Owns - 08-03-2011

[COLOR="Pink"]FUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFU!

I want that rapier soooo badly Sad Big Grin[/COLOR]


chaotic weps!!!!!!!!!! - 1joshlfc - 08-03-2011

Nice man, I only need Rapier until I have my set.


chaotic weps!!!!!!!!!! - Turest8 - 08-08-2011

nice set their man ;3