![]() |
|
Reputation - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: News (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5) +--- Forum: Announcements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26) +---- Forum: OLD Updates (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=29) +---- Thread: Reputation (/showthread.php?tid=66285) |
Reputation - Brittany - 08-03-2011 [SIZE="2"]It no longer exists because this is the 5th time I've had to completly reset it. You kids rep4rep, and get a reputation too high for normal usage, and then de-rep all the new kids and send the rep shooting into the negative numbers. Good job guys, and mods, I am so fucking disappointed in you. tl;dr; mods rep4rep'd and got it removed for good. While you're on this thread, remember to vote please: http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/details-8-SilabGarza_PK.html[/SIZE] Reputation - ILLZONE - 08-03-2011 [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="3"]First Thanks! Ily :3[/SIZE][/COLOR] Reputation - Missingno - 08-03-2011 A symbolic +1 to you. Reputation - Humor - 08-03-2011 [SIZE="2"]Thanks for the update Brittany. I was getting tired of it too. Its good its just completely over with.[/SIZE] Reputation - Vishnu14 - 08-03-2011 Finally, this was getting annoying because I got de-repped a few times for simple posts agreeing with somebody or something like that. Reputation - SlimBailey - 08-03-2011 I'm gonna go ahead and say thanks. Kinda needed to be done. Reputation - stevenkillsp - 08-03-2011 [COLOR="DarkOrange"]+1 Now theres no arguements. Thanks Brittany. It was mainly a greed thing to be honest and people thought they was cool having more then someone else. [/COLOR] Reputation - His Pure - 08-03-2011 [COLOR="White"] FUCKING THANK YOU SO MUCH! This "Rep 4 Rep" thing was so much bullshit.[/COLOR] Reputation - ---bito35--- - 08-03-2011 Thnx for removing reputation i wasn't much
Reputation - Humhum12 - 08-03-2011 [COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"]I'm actually happy about this, always here people saying "you have no rep, how can we know your legit?" But if they rep4rep, that doesn't mean their legit, so you never know, glad this is over.[/SIZE][/COLOR] |