![]() |
|
∞Celestial's/Lizzy's Server & Forum Goals∞ - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104) +---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114) +----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120) +----- Thread: ∞Celestial's/Lizzy's Server & Forum Goals∞ (/showthread.php?tid=67591) |
∞Celestial's/Lizzy's Server & Forum Goals∞ - Lizzy - 08-13-2011 ![]() ![]() [COLOR="Black"]____________________________ ____________________________[/COLOR] Legend: Finished In Progress Not Started No where near [COLOR="Black"]____________________________ ____________________________[/COLOR] INGAME GOALS Skills: [COLOR="Green"]99/99 Attack 99/99 Strength 99/99 Defense 99/99 Range[/COLOR] 99/99 Prayer 99/99 Magic 80/99 Runecrafting 99/99 Hitpoints 81/99 Agility 70/99 Herblore 53/99 Theiving 1/99 Crafting 32/99 Fletching 1/99 Slayer [COLOR="Yellow"]61/99 Hunter 72/99 Mining 56/99 Smithing 87/99 Fishing 63/99 Cooking 55/99 Firemaking 80/99 Woodcutting[/COLOR] 69/99 Farming Quests: [COLOR="Green"]Lost city Rune mysteries Desert treasure Vampire slayer Monkey madness Sheep shearer Legends quest[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Lunar diplomacy Knight's legend Lunar spirit The Wolf's Cure[/COLOR] Other: Well known/liked Own full Dagon'hai Own a top hat :3 Have a bank worth 5bil+ [COLOR="green"]Bank worth 10bil+ Bank worth 20bil+[/COLOR] Ranks: ![]() Ingame Moderator![]() ![]() ![]() Ingame Administrator![]() ![]() Activity: 1 day 3 days [COLOR="Red"]5 days 10 days 20 days[/color] [COLOR="White"]1 month 1 month 15 days 2 months[/COLOR] FORUM GOALS Post Count: [COLOR="Green"]50 Posts 100 Posts 150 Posts 200 Posts 250 Posts 300 Posts[/COLOR] 500 Posts 750 Posts 1000 Posts [color="red"]1250 Posts 1500 Posts 1750 Posts 2000 Posts 2500 Posts 3000 Posts[/COLOR] Cookies:![]() [COLOR="Green"]10 Cookies 20 Cookies 30 Cookies 40 Cookies 50 Cookies 100 Cookies 150 Cookies[/COLOR] 200 Cookies 250 Cookies 300 Cookies 400 Cookies 500 Cookies [color="red"]750 Cookies 1,000 Cookies 1,250 Cookies 1,500 Cookies 1,750 Cookies 2,000 Cookies[/COLOR] Other: Get my activity bar at least up to 20-30% Forum Time Online: [COLOR="Green"]1 day 3 days 5 days[/COLOR] 10 days [COLOR="yellow"]20 days 1 month 1 month 15 days[/COLOR] 2 months Profile PedoBears: [COLOR="Green"]100 views 300 views 500 views 1,000 views[/COLOR] 1,500 views 2,000 views 3,000 views 5,000+ views Ranks: Donator![]() Forum Veteran![]() [COLOR="White"] Sectional Moderator![]() Forum Moderator![]() [/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"]____________________________ ____________________________[/COLOR] ![]() ∞Celestial's/Lizzy's Server & Forum Goals∞ - Zvp - 08-13-2011 Holy shit those are some big goals with the ranks and such, gl
∞Celestial's/Lizzy's Server & Forum Goals∞ - Turmoiil - 08-13-2011 So you were mainly combat based in game and now your skilling? Good luck I'm skilling on my skiller too. ∞Celestial's/Lizzy's Server & Forum Goals∞ - Mr 223 - 08-13-2011 [COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]Eeeeeeeeew. Good luck with your goals, and nice avatar. XD[/SIZE][/COLOR] ∞Celestial's/Lizzy's Server & Forum Goals∞ - King N Heat - 08-13-2011 [COLOR="Pink"][SIZE="3"]Woah thats nice and big ^^ Hope you achieve them.[/SIZE][/COLOR] ∞Celestial's/Lizzy's Server & Forum Goals∞ - IiRaMPaGe - 08-13-2011 [COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]You wanna be a Wiki Editor? ;o OT: Good luck on your goals, it's a shame I could only help you with one.[/SIZE][/COLOR] ∞Celestial's/Lizzy's Server & Forum Goals∞ - I NIGA - 08-13-2011 [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]Damn that'll be a while. Forum admin? lolwut Good luck.[/SIZE][/COLOR] ∞Celestial's/Lizzy's Server & Forum Goals∞ - Debutante - 08-13-2011 Admin overall is a hard rank to get, you literally have to be 24/7 dedicated as a moderator. I would say forum admin is the hardest, seeing as only 3 people have ever gotten the rank. Good luck with the goals, it will take some time if your serious about them. ∞Celestial's/Lizzy's Server & Forum Goals∞ - Lizzy - 08-13-2011 Zvp Wrote:Holy shit those are some big goals with the ranks and such, gl Yea... they are, I'm planning on completing at least 80% of them. Thanks! Turmoiil Wrote:So you were mainly combat based in game and now your skilling? Good luck I'm skilling on my skiller too. Mhmm, I just wanted to get combat out of the way. I still have prayer and magic though. Good luck with your skiller! Mr 223 Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]Eeeeeeeeew. Thank You! ^^ King N Heat Wrote:[COLOR="Pink"][SIZE="3"]Woah thats nice and big ^^ Thanks. I hope I at least complete most of them. IiRaMPaGe Wrote:[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]You wanna be a Wiki Editor? ;o Sure thang. Thanks for the cookie. ^^ I NIGA Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]Damn that'll be a while. [SIZE="2"][COLOR="White"]That's why it's white. ![]() White - No where near It might never happen. Thanks![/COLOR][/SIZE] Debutante Wrote:Admin overall is a hard rank to get, you literally have to be 24/7 dedicated as a moderator. I would say forum admin is the hardest, seeing as only 3 people have ever gotten the rank. Good luck with the goals, it will take some time if your serious about them. Yes, I'm very serious with most of these. Thank you! ∞Celestial's/Lizzy's Server & Forum Goals∞ - Guled - 08-13-2011 how long did this take, making this would take days |