SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
My Wow PS Character. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Other (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+---- Thread: My Wow PS Character. (/showthread.php?tid=6854)



My Wow PS Character. - Matty12114 - 02-21-2010

Okay, so these are some of my World of Warcraft Private Server accounts (I don't play it much anymore since I started playing SilabGarza). I got a few others, but they are crappy, If you want me to post them I will, hope you like them :p

[Image: 259kawn.jpg]
[Image: 6dzu35.jpg]
[Image: r8fsix.jpg]


My Wow PS Character. - caliban - 02-21-2010

*throws up*
WoW isn't cool man.


My Wow PS Character. - Matty12114 - 02-21-2010

caliban Wrote:*throws up*
WoW isn't cool man.

I told you I don't play on it anymore, i'm just showing people what they look like, while I still have them. Also adding two more, all three of these are my best characters.


My Wow PS Character. - call me obby - 02-26-2010

Get up to level 80:o


My Wow PS Character. - Matty12114 - 02-26-2010

call me obby Wrote:Get up to level 80:o

It's a "Burning Crusade Server" So you can't get up to level 80. + I stopped playing.


My Wow PS Character. - wrigs - 02-26-2010

do you still pay the $15 a month fee?

you should end that bill. Smile


My Wow PS Character. - Matty12114 - 02-26-2010

wrigs Wrote:do you still pay the $15 a month fee?

you should end that bill. Smile

What are you on about? It's a private server...