SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Making a Signature Request. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Graphics (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Requests (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Forum: Completed Requests (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+---- Thread: Making a Signature Request. (/showthread.php?tid=68884)



Making a Signature Request. - Trent - 08-22-2011

Making a signature request. I don't want a noobish signature. I want something totally LEGENDARILY LEGIT..
If you know me, make me one, that will surprise me with something about me. If you don't, please include "Wizkiller108" and "I tear my heart open, and sew myself shut." If you can do this, please leave a comment, and tell me if you want something in return, and we can see what we can compromise.

I don't have RSPG. But in-game cash is good. Its up to you. Thanks.


Making a Signature Request. - Clanpk1 - 08-23-2011

well this is my 1st time making one rate it please ik it isnt that good


[Image: 2lktkpf.jpg]


Making a Signature Request. - Nemo21 - 08-23-2011

Photoshop doesn't like me anymore so there goes my life. lol.......


Making a Signature Request. - Clanpk1 - 08-23-2011

Nemo21 Wrote:Photoshop doesn't like me anymore so there goes my life. lol.......

it wasnt photoshop its just my 1st sig made .-.