SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
4,000 posts. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: 4,000 posts. (/showthread.php?tid=68968)

Pages: 1 2


4,000 posts. - shayn - 08-23-2011

[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]I just got 4,000 posts Big Grin
Bye Bandos, hello Zuriel!
Be sure to check out my Goals thread, thanks :3
http://sg-forum.info/showthread.php?t=46453

Next goal: 1,000 cookies.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



4,000 posts. - Skullcracka - 08-23-2011

[COLOR="Yellow"]Ya,fu.
You won't pass me noob.
Gratz though.
[/COLOR]


4,000 posts. - 1joshlfc - 08-23-2011

Gratz on 4k, good luck on 5k. What armour is 5k?


4,000 posts. - shayn - 08-23-2011

[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]Oh really?
Weren't you 200+ posts higher than me not that long ago?[/SIZE][/COLOR]



4,000 posts. - Robelink - 08-23-2011

Congratz on 4k, nice zuriel's Sad want them too Sad


4,000 posts. - shayn - 08-23-2011

[SIZE="3"]
Robelink Wrote:[COLOR="Green"]Congratz on 4k, nice zuriel's Sad want them too Sad

Then get posting!
You've got a long way to go, friend![/SIZE][/COLOR]



4,000 posts. - Its My Life - 08-23-2011

Gratz Dude, Gl on 5k Big Grin


4,000 posts. - Shanee Mayte - 08-23-2011

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"][SIZE="2"]
shayn Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]Oh really?
Weren't you 200+ posts higher than me not that long ago?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

No, I was 7,000+ more, and I still am. Wink
Congratulations, fucktits. I hope you achieve over 9,000 in due time.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]



4,000 posts. - shayn - 08-23-2011

[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]
Shanee Mayte Wrote:[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"][SIZE="2"]

No, I was 7,000+ more, and I still am. Wink
Congratulations, fucktits. I hope you achieve over 9,000 in due time.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

If I start posting about 30 posts a day, I can get like 1,000 a month, which isn't bad.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



4,000 posts. - Shanee Mayte - 08-23-2011

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]
shayn Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]

If I start posting about 30 posts a day, I can get like 1,000 a month, which isn't bad.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

But I post about 30-150 a day, depends how I'm feeling. Wink

DO DAH MATHZ SMART ARSE? :3[/SIZE][/COLOR]