SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Skate 3. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: Skate 3. (/showthread.php?tid=6952)



Skate 3. - r4p1dzz - 02-23-2010

[COLOR="Lime"]One day, my parent's went to a school consultation day.

My Maths teacher said I could achieve a B.
My Science teacher said I could achieve a C.
My English teacher said I wasn't doing too well.

But, since I'm aiming for a B and a C grade,
my parents decided to reward me.

They asked me what I wanted.

Later on today, I chose the new PS3 game to soon come out, Skate 3.
A follow-on from Skate 2.

We ordered it,
turns out... I'M GETTING IT THE DAY IT COMES OUT!

28th May 2010.



OMG I CAN'T WAIT![/COLOR]



Skate 3. - The Albino Dino - 02-23-2010

Gratz (:.


Skate 3. - wrigs - 02-23-2010

awsome,

congratz


Skate 3. - Matty12114 - 02-23-2010

Nice bro, have fun with it :p


Skate 3. - CLOUD - 02-23-2010

[COLOR="Red"]lol sounds fun, im a straight A student.
but shit attendance[/COLOR]