SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Promotions [Forums] - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: News (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: OLD Updates (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Promotions [Forums] (/showthread.php?tid=71043)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8


Promotions [Forums] - Brittany - 09-08-2011

[SIZE="2"]Been a while since I did forum promotions, so here we go.

- Teh Beast has been re-promoted to Forum Moderator.
- Hasan has been promoted to Forums Moderator.

- Cody has earned the ability to Hard Delete posts/threads/anything and a few other perks I added to his account.
(MSN me for more info) Wink

Forum Update:

I've fixed up a bunch of permissions not allowing certain people to see some threads/sections.

- If there's any sections that need to be made/deleted, feel free to MSN/VM me with suggestions.

Any other updates, same 'ol, MSN/VM me with suggestions.[/SIZE]



Promotions [Forums] - I NIGA - 09-08-2011

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]First, son.

All updates seem good, good job on that.

Congratz Hasan/Cody.

Good to have you back Teh Beast..
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Promotions [Forums] - Teh Beast - 09-08-2011

Tenks yo.

Nothing new was introduced so I still know how to do everything.


Promotions [Forums] - Sylar - 09-08-2011

Grats to them =D
Very deserved, and I'm glad Teh Beast is back staff =)

and 3rd


Promotions [Forums] - jonsson - 09-08-2011

[COLOR="White"]not 1st nor 2nd.

Congratz to all Promotions! Smile[/COLOR]


Promotions [Forums] - Skilla K? - 09-08-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Quote:2nd

One word posting by a mod? Doesn't he get infracted? I mean I got infracted for saying 'Ok?'

Anyways, congrats to the promotions. Sure they'll to a good job.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Promotions [Forums] - Skullcracka - 09-08-2011

[COLOR="Yellow"]Gratz to both.
Both deserved.
[/COLOR]



Promotions [Forums] - Humor - 09-08-2011

[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="2"]Thanks Britt (A).
You are teh best, and I won't let you down.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Promotions [Forums] - Lady Vesta - 09-08-2011

congratz too everyone Smile


Promotions [Forums] - Debutante - 09-08-2011

Congratulations guys, glad to see there's finally a lot of help on the forums now. :3