SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Invent Sale - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Invent Sale (/showthread.php?tid=71483)



Invent Sale - Bum Me Plz - 09-12-2011

leave offers here or pm me IGN : Gl then

[Image: 2jc90zr.jpg]


Invent Sale - Rafeeā„¢ - 09-12-2011

ill buy the b scim for 400m


Invent Sale - White123 - 09-12-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="4"]GI Then?
Aren't you the one who lured me?
XD
Fail. Smile)
B Scim, for 500m
Deal? :L
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Invent Sale - Ries - 09-12-2011

[COLOR="White"]I'm interested in the tassets and bcp's.
I won't be home for another 8 hours though.
Sell to the first person that offers, and if you don't manage to sell it by the time i get back, i'll buy it =p
[/COLOR]



Invent Sale - Bum Me Plz - 09-12-2011

Ries Wrote:[COLOR="White"]I'm interested in the tassets and bcp's.
I won't be home for another 8 hours though.
Sell to the first person that offers, and if you don't manage to sell it by the time i get back, i'll buy it =p
[/COLOR]

ill keep em for ya bro . <3