SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Selling spectral spirit shield - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Selling spectral spirit shield (/showthread.php?tid=71620)



Selling spectral spirit shield - Everoz - 09-13-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Selling sprectral spirit shield
Post here or add me IGN, Everoz[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Edit, Sold!


Selling spectral spirit shield - PlayerCash - 09-14-2011

are you welling to except a dfs for it


Selling spectral spirit shield - job - 09-14-2011

150m plox?


Selling spectral spirit shield - Everoz - 09-14-2011

PlayerCash Wrote:[COLOR="Pink"][SIZE="3"]are you welling to except a dfs for it


Yeh I will.
Ingame name?

job Wrote:150m plox?



And the updated guide says 400m dude. So a no to 150m Tongue[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Selling spectral spirit shield - job - 09-14-2011

[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]
Everoz Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]


Yeh I will.
Ingame name?





And the updated guide says 400m dude. So a no to 150m Tongue[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Yes but priceguide is always high..
I buy for 250m last offer.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Selling spectral spirit shield - Everoz - 09-14-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
job Wrote:[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]

Yes but priceguide is always high..
I buy for 250m last offer.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I sold it for 350, sorry man.[/SIZE][/COLOR]