SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
[PLEASE READ] Clan Threads - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: [PLEASE READ] Clan Threads (/showthread.php?tid=72293)

Pages: 1 2


[PLEASE READ] Clan Threads - IiRaMPaGe - 09-19-2011

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="3"]Recently I've noticed a lot of arguments on clan threads, or just off-topic spam.

There is no need for members from other clans to go to other clan threads and start trouble it just starts arguments, that result in rules being broken (Chatting on threads/Flame Baiting/Slander/Off-topic posting) and then sanctions being given out.

Remember that the Forum rules still apply to Clan threads and that Clans are a big part of the community, if this continues it could play a big part in the community's downfall and we're meant to be trying to fix it, not tear it apart.

TL;DR: The rule breaking on clan threads is becoming out of hand, and we will be starting to get stricter on punishments.

Please, stop. If not for the Forum Staff, for the community's sake.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



[PLEASE READ] Clan Threads - Humor - 09-19-2011

[SIZE="2"]Exactly.
It's such a pain cleaning it all up then.[/SIZE]



[PLEASE READ] Clan Threads - shayn - 09-19-2011

[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]
Humor Wrote:[SIZE="2"]Exactly.
It's such a pain cleaning it all up then.[/SIZE]

Shouldn't be a pain, it's your job ^^
But yeah, sometimes, enough is enough.
I'm going to check that section now.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



[PLEASE READ] Clan Threads - Owned Son - 09-20-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]ive been on clan threads and heard of people fucking with each other, or spamming


*A-Team*
Cough Cough
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



[PLEASE READ] Clan Threads - Its My Life - 09-20-2011

[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]I totally, i was just thinking i'm sorry for the fourm mods/admin,

ot; il do my best ;3[/SIZE][/COLOR]



[PLEASE READ] Clan Threads - Guled - 09-20-2011

this should be sticked in clan section


[PLEASE READ] Clan Threads - job - 09-20-2011

[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="3"]I agree there is to much spam.
Thanks fore this threaD.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



[PLEASE READ] Clan Threads - Skilla K? - 09-20-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]If pking clans are such a big deal on the server maybe pking should be the best thing on this server >.>

But yeah I do agree. Flaming has to stop big time.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



[PLEASE READ] Clan Threads - I NIGA - 09-20-2011

As Kayla once said, make the clan section = no post count.


[PLEASE READ] Clan Threads - Trent - 09-20-2011

And flaming, and just rudeness ingame. I get flamed for my clan, by "A" certain clan.