SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Inception/Infamous - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: Inception/Infamous (/showthread.php?tid=72496)



Inception/Infamous - Allah Swag - 09-21-2011

Thinking of making a clan with Real Swag for pking...PM if interested...IGN is Allah Swag...


Inception/Infamous - wildy owns - 09-21-2011

[COLOR="Wheat"][SIZE="2"]Don't post in this section unless it has anything to do with RML.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Inception/Infamous - Allah Swag - 09-23-2011

Rml?


Inception/Infamous - Bohemian - 09-23-2011

You can't make threads of ur "clan" in the section of another clan :fp:


Inception/Infamous - Martin - 09-23-2011

I suspected you were a hobo the moment I laid eyes on that butt of yours.


Inception/Infamous - Allah Swag - 09-24-2011

Mbs Wrote:I suspected you were a hobo the moment I laid eyes on that butt of yours.
What???


Inception/Infamous - Snip3rz - 09-24-2011

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]Lol'd irl
RML is a clan, and ur posting in its sub-forum...
LAWL, Btw this is spam...[/SIZE][/COLOR]