SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
GFx Requests. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Graphics (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Requests (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Forum: Completed Requests (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+---- Thread: GFx Requests. (/showthread.php?tid=72821)

Pages: 1 2 3


GFx Requests. - NessNess - 09-24-2011

[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="2"]Okay, since i'm on holidays, i decided to do graphics requests in my spare time(since, i enjoy playing around with photoshop).

I will post all my completed signatures in the 'Gift' section.

Quote:Name:
Text:
Render(If you don't give me one, i simply ignore, oh, has to be good quality):
Size(optional):
Colors:
Additional Details:

Please do not give me any IG characters/pixels as renders, Thanks.

Examples i've done in the past:
[Image: sebbie.png]
[Image: pimpin.png]
[Image: wl65w5.png]

*Be patient, it sometimes takes a while[/SIZE][/COLOR]



GFx Requests. - Trent - 09-24-2011

[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"]Name: Trent
Text: Mirror On The Wall
Render(If you don't give me one, i simply ignore, oh, has to be good quality): http://www.google.com/imgres?q=lil+wayne+mirror&hl=en&gbv=2&biw=1366&bih=673&tbm=isch&tbnid=MFRbc4rx7dYNAM:&imgrefurl=http://www.ngpost.com/music/lil-wayne-mirror-ft-bruno-mars-download/&docid=OCrHt9SlYh1IJM&w=475&h=344&ei=7nF-TpX2OuGJsgKd06QI&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=839&vpy=360&dur=122&hovh=191&hovw=264&tx=147&ty=68&page=1&tbnh=123&tbnw=164&start=0&ndsp=28&ved=1t:429,r:18,s:0
Size(optional): Size of Sesties
Colors: White and Cyan
Additional Details: Do your best to make it look like colors are colliding.?:p[
And remove the background. Big Grin/SIZE][/COLOR]



GFx Requests. - NessNess - 09-24-2011

[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="2"]
IRockNikesx2 Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"]Name: Trent
Text: Mirror On The Wall
Render(If you don't give me one, i simply ignore, oh, has to be good quality): http://www.google.com/imgres?q=lil+wayne+mirror&hl=en&gbv=2&biw=1366&bih=673&tbm=isch&tbnid=MFRbc4rx7dYNAM:&imgrefurl=http://www.ngpost.com/music/lil-wayne-mirror-ft-bruno-mars-download/&docid=OCrHt9SlYh1IJM&w=475&h=344&ei=7nF-TpX2OuGJsgKd06QI&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=839&vpy=360&dur=122&hovh=191&hovw=264&tx=147&ty=68&page=1&tbnh=123&tbnw=164&start=0&ndsp=28&ved=1t:429,r:18,s:0
Size(optional): Size of Sesties
Colors: White and Cyan
Additional Details: Do your best to make it look like colors are colliding.?:p[
And remove the background. Big Grin/SIZE][/COLOR]

Ooh. i love Lil' Wayne, although i recommend not to remove the background, as it will have layers of color over it. But if you want me to, it's fine ;D[/SIZE][/COLOR]



GFx Requests. - Lizzy - 09-24-2011

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="White"]Name: Lizzy
Text: Try and break me.
Render: CLICK
Size(optional): Up to you.
Colors: Rainbow/Multi-colored
Additional Details: Whatever you think[/COLOR][/SIZE]



GFx Requests. - I NIGA - 09-24-2011

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]Name: Dillon
Text: Orgazim
Render(If you don't give me one, i simply ignore, oh, has to be good quality): http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e24/svial/Anime%20render/Ecchi-Nami-Render-SV.png
Size(optional): same as the one i have as my sig atm
Colors: Watever matches
Additional Details: I love you[/SIZE][/COLOR]



GFx Requests. - Zvp - 09-24-2011

[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="3"]You got some very nice work there, keep it up.
Name: Zach
Text: Zvp
Render(If you don't give me one, i simply ignore, oh, has to be good quality):
[SPOILER][Image: 107l30p.png][/SPOILER]
Size(optional): 400 x 150 (I like thi size)
Colors: Whatever matches with the render
Additional Details: Try to blend it nicely, and make it look "burned".

Also, I wouldn't add the Colors, mainly because sometimes people don't choose colors that match, and it just comes out looking weird.
Anyways gl with your gfx.
Also expand from making Sigs, do what I do, make realisitic gfx, it's fun, and awesome to make.
Gl.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


GFx Requests. - Trent - 09-24-2011

[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"]
NessNess Wrote:[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="2"]

Ooh. i love Lil' Wayne, although i recommend not to remove the background, as it will have layers of color over it. But if you want me to, it's fine ;D[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Whatever will look the best ^^[/SIZE][/COLOR]



GFx Requests. - NessNess - 09-24-2011

[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="2"]
I NIGA Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]Name: Dillon
Text: Orgazim
Render(If you don't give me one, i simply ignore, oh, has to be good quality): http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e24/svial/Anime%20render/Ecchi-Nami-Render-SV.png
Size(optional): same as the one i have as my sig atm
Colors: Watever matches
Additional Details: I love you[/SIZE][/COLOR]

For some odd reason, i cannot see your render.. :/[/SIZE][/COLOR]



GFx Requests. - I NIGA - 09-24-2011

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]
NessNess Wrote:[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="2"]

For some odd reason, i cannot see your render.. :/[/SIZE][/COLOR]

http://media.photobucket.com/image/sexy%20anime%20dragon%20ball%20z/svial/Anime%20render/Ecchi-Nami-Render-SV.png?o=19[/SIZE][/COLOR]



GFx Requests. - Beckley - 09-24-2011

[COLOR="Cyan"]Name: Justin
Text: Hardstyle Never Dies
Render(If you don't give me one, i simply ignore, oh, has to be good quality): http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2dtvfqr&s=7
Size(optional): You Pick
Colors: Cyan And Purple
Additional Details: Kinda Make It Look Like The Colors Are Engulfing Her If You Know What I Mean :x.[/COLOR]