SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Black platebody (t) & Vesta longsword. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Black platebody (t) & Vesta longsword. (/showthread.php?tid=73092)



Black platebody (t) & Vesta longsword. - stevenkillsp - 09-27-2011

[COLOR="Pink"][SIZE="2"]Buying Black platebody (y)
I'll pay 150m+

Vesta longsword
I'll pay 110m+

IGN - Stevens pure
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Black platebody (t) & Vesta longsword. - Wanna Buy - 09-27-2011

lol u can have a vls free if u want got enough.


Black platebody (t) & Vesta longsword. - dakfighter12 - 09-27-2011

150m for vls Big Grin

i got 4 Big Grin


Black platebody (t) & Vesta longsword. - stevenkillsp - 09-27-2011

[COLOR="Pink"][SIZE="2"]Thanks got 'em now.
This can be now closed. :3
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Black platebody (t) & Vesta longsword. - Mussiicc :P - 09-27-2011

[COLOR="LightBlue"][SIZE="2"]
stevenkillsp Wrote:[COLOR="Pink"][SIZE="2"]Buying Black platebody (y)
I'll pay 150m+

Vesta longsword
I'll pay 110m+

IGN - Stevens pure
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I may sell you the black plate.

Oh sorry didn't read the last post. : S[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Black platebody (t) & Vesta longsword. - stevenkillsp - 09-27-2011

[COLOR="Pink"][SIZE="2"]
Mussiicc :P Wrote:[COLOR="LightBlue"][SIZE="2"]

I may sell you the black plate.

Oh sorry didn't read the last post. : S[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Alright, i'll buy another meet me in-game @ :: dzone
[/SIZE][/COLOR]