SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
auth codes - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: auth codes (/showthread.php?tid=73292)

Pages: 1 2


auth codes - Wanna Buy - 09-29-2011

[COLOR="Lime"]ok well started a new account and want a c maul

so im buying auth codes 125mea
note: i will not be going first unless i know you or i know your legit.
only reason im not going first is because i got scammed 6 times yesterday so yeah

IGN: Dave ja vu[/COLOR]


auth codes - I Own3d You - 09-29-2011

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Hmm Gl 2 buy ticket auth Wink Fish u luck 2 nobody try scam you Wink
GL BRO!@ Smile but when u have 2 much ticket auth sell me some Smile TNX!![/COLOR][/SIZE]



COKIEZZ PLZZWink


auth codes - Wanna Buy - 09-29-2011

looool okie thanks man haha


auth codes - I Own3d You - 09-29-2011

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Nop Buddy! Smile
me IGN - I own3d you.[/COLOR][/SIZE]






COKIEZZ...


auth codes - Wanna Buy - 09-29-2011

yh and thanks for killing me at ele


auth codes - I Own3d You - 09-29-2011

:O idk it''s u Sad sorry.


auth codes - Mussiicc :P - 09-29-2011

I might sell you 5.


auth codes - Wanna Buy - 09-29-2011

5? lool ok.


auth codes - Poke Pk 12 - 09-29-2011

I sell you, u first we've done it before IGN: poke pk 12


auth codes - PlayerCash - 09-29-2011

ill sell you like 2 today/ errday