SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
staff of light - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: staff of light (/showthread.php?tid=74635)



staff of light - Bum Me Plz - 10-10-2011

[COLOR="SlateGray"][SIZE="2"]sellin staff of light

can only take 1b cash and the rest items message

THIS SKILLER ingame
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



staff of light - Skilla K? - 10-10-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Erm how much you looking for and what items?

I need another SOL but kinda tight on money -.- So yeah.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



staff of light - Bum Me Plz - 10-10-2011

[COLOR="SlateGray"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="SlateGray"][SIZE="2"][B]
Skilla K? Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"][B]Erm how much you looking for and what items?

I need another SOL but kinda tight on money -.- So yeah.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

2.3-2.5 i got too many stacked up lol any items that i can hold or just sell when i need cash:neo:[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]



staff of light - Ipkabit - 10-10-2011

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]I'll buy it for gilded and 300m?



EDIT;
Bum Me Plz Wrote:[COLOR="SlateGray"][SIZE="2"]

gildeds like 1.6 and i got a set soz
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

It's like 1.8-1.9.. ._.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



staff of light - Bum Me Plz - 10-10-2011

Ipkabit Wrote:[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]I'll buy it for gilded and 300m?

gildeds like 1.6 and i got a set soz
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



staff of light - Skilla K? - 10-10-2011

Well if it's cool perhaps save me one and I'll offer max cash for it? And then hopefully by then you'll have space to hold the cash too.


staff of light - He4dshot - 10-10-2011

add me in game, ill shoot u a good offer - IGN he4dshot


staff of light - Porno Pwnie - 10-10-2011

I'll offer ags+ 600m (ing Porno pwnie)


staff of light - He4dshot - 10-10-2011

^ ur poor Wink