SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
[Chat-Box] Hazersteko [Mod] READ ALL OF IT - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Accepted Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+---- Thread: [Chat-Box] Hazersteko [Mod] READ ALL OF IT (/showthread.php?tid=7510)

Pages: 1 2 3 4


[Chat-Box] Hazersteko [Mod] READ ALL OF IT - Hazersteko - 03-06-2010

I am applying for chatbox mod.

Name: Mike Collins
In-game name: Hazersteko
Forum Name: Hazersteko

Why should i be a chat box mod?
I am always on chatbox when im online. Most the time when im on c box no mods or admins are online and alot of spamming, flaming, advertising, etc. goes on and no one stops it. If i were a chat box moderator i would constantly monitor the chat box and keep it under control. I have played this server since about mid december and have been very active on chat box.

AS OF RIGHT NOW AND WHAT I KNOW THERE ARE NO REQUIRMENTS FOR CHAT BOX MODERATOR. If you have a suggestion or a idea about what a requirment should be please post it here before you vote so I may answer it.

TAKE YOUR TIME TO CONSIDER IT AND THEN VOTE.

Thanks for reading.


[Chat-Box] Hazersteko [Mod] READ ALL OF IT - Bubbles - 03-06-2010

For starters: You can be active in the chat box. I am on the chat box every day and only seen you once.


[Chat-Box] Hazersteko [Mod] READ ALL OF IT - Kupo V2 - 03-06-2010

lmao @ bubbles xD


[Chat-Box] Hazersteko [Mod] READ ALL OF IT - Matty12114 - 03-06-2010

Also you have to be mod in-game? Not too sure, but yeah you also gotta be active in chat box too o.o


[Chat-Box] Hazersteko [Mod] READ ALL OF IT - Hazersteko - 03-06-2010

I havent been active past 3 weeks cause of work,school,sports etc. Shoulda added that lol... but before ::pickup and during i was super active


[Chat-Box] Hazersteko [Mod] READ ALL OF IT - caliban - 03-06-2010

You dont have to be in-game mod for chatbox.

On topic, I didn't support your IG mod app due to inactivity, I think I'll support you on this though, before you went in-active you we're a really cool guy, you seem trustworthy and all that..
Tbh im never on chatbox but meh, you deserve something Smile


P.S I miss bouncy Sad


[Chat-Box] Hazersteko [Mod] READ ALL OF IT - Hazersteko - 03-06-2010

Thanks Caliban


[Chat-Box] Hazersteko [Mod] READ ALL OF IT - [[Whadafuxx]] - 03-06-2010

You're not active enough. NO


[Chat-Box] Hazersteko [Mod] READ ALL OF IT - Hazersteko - 03-06-2010

Just because i dont constantly talk or spam in there really isnt being inactive.... but ok?


[Chat-Box] Hazersteko [Mod] READ ALL OF IT - Bubbles - 03-06-2010

Hazersteko Wrote:Just because i dont constantly talk

You NEVER talk. You just sit in there and think you're gaining points.