SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
[ChatBox] Mod Application! - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: [ChatBox] Mod Application! (/showthread.php?tid=75685)

Pages: 1 2


[ChatBox] Mod Application! - The Overlord - 10-19-2011

Name: Christopher/Chris
In Game Name: The Overlord
Chat Box Name: Sgt Overlord
Forum Name: Sgt Overlord
Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone.
How long have you played SilabGarza: Going on two years.
How many hours a day are you on chatbox: I'm always looking onto the chatbox when i'm on the forums.
Are you frequently active on chatbox: Whenever i;m on the forums, which is like 4-5 five hours daily.
If In Game how often do you check the chatbox: Very often.
Why do you think you would make a good chatbox mod (75 words minimum): I think i would be a good chatbox moderator because i have been here along time and i know alot of the server and forums and could assist people very easily. I also have very good people skills and am a very fun person to talk to and very reasonable and easy going(: I can also be serious when needed and wouldn't abuse any power/authority given to me, and i will be very active.
Anything else you want us to know: I think that's it!


[ChatBox] Mod Application! - stevenkillsp - 10-19-2011

[COLOR="Pink"][SIZE="2"]Never seen you on ever in the last year.
You've only just came back to the server also.
I'm on a good 10+ hours a day.

If you are on.
It's been recent and isn't enough to put up a moderator application at this point. ( I haven't even seen you on recent )
I don't even think people get promoted on there anymore.

The last was like 3-5 months ago maybe more.

/No support sorry[/SIZE][/COLOR]



[ChatBox] Mod Application! - Cakez - 10-19-2011

You are rude and disrespectful to new players.

/No support, sorry.


[ChatBox] Mod Application! - Zvp - 10-19-2011

[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="3"]You just came back, and I never see you on there, I'm on there 4-8 hours on weekdays, and 10-12 hours on weekends, and I've never ever seen you on once.
/No support.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


[ChatBox] Mod Application! - King N Heat - 10-19-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]You just popped out of nowhere, i don't know who you are.
/no support, get more well known please.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



[ChatBox] Mod Application! - Evilwaffle0 - 10-19-2011

[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="2"]No offence, but you think that since you're a really old player, you can get a chance at any staff position, in this case you want Chatbox Mod.

Meh, i'll hold my vote.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



[ChatBox] Mod Application! - Owned Son - 10-19-2011

first of all i dont know who the fuck you are, and by the comments you sound like a douche.


[ChatBox] Mod Application! - Trent - 10-19-2011

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="2"]inb4decline :/

Sorry bro. They already said that they probably won't be accepting anymore staff on there...[/SIZE][/COLOR]



[ChatBox] Mod Application! - Skullcracka - 10-19-2011

[COLOR="White"]No support.
Never seen you on there.
[/COLOR]



[ChatBox] Mod Application! - Ries - 10-19-2011

[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]You only recently returned to Silgar.
I haven't seen you posting or in-game.
From what people are saying, you're rude.
/No support. Holding my vote.[/SIZE][/COLOR]