SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Clue scroll loot. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Other (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+---- Thread: Clue scroll loot. (/showthread.php?tid=76363)



Clue scroll loot. - Joker 717 - 10-24-2011

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Cyan"]My best loot from a clue (level 3) so far.

-Rune Platelegs (t)
-Gilded Kiteshield
-Rune Fullhelm[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]


I might wait until i get maybe 3 good loots and update


Clue scroll loot. - Bonifah - 10-24-2011

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]I did a clue yesterday and got three iron ore. -.-

Nice loot though.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Clue scroll loot. - Zainahmed - 10-24-2011

pretty nice loot its all about luck my friend..!!Big Grin


Clue scroll loot. - Joker 717 - 10-24-2011

Bonifah Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]I did a clue yesterday and got three iron ore. -.-

Nice loot though.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Daaamn, thats really unlucky. I got 1 fire, 1 nature and 1 body rune earlier :/


Clue scroll loot. - stevenkillsp - 10-24-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]What the..

2 rares in 1 clue scorll?
Woah, nice loot dude.
Sure some luck there.

Good luck on more.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Clue scroll loot. - Joker 717 - 10-24-2011

stevenkillsp Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]What the..

2 rares in 1 clue scorll?
Woah, nice loot dude.
Sure some luck there.

Good luck on more.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="3"]Yeah i thought that. So i decided to take a pic Big Grin
Thanks bro, same goes.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Clue scroll loot. - Beckley - 10-24-2011

[COLOR="Lime"]Not Bad Loot Bro.

I Got A Read Headband From A Level 2 The Other Day Tongue.
Good Luck On More c:.
[/COLOR]


Clue scroll loot. - Moh - 10-24-2011

Very nice,gl on more.