SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
selling black boater cheap 2claw pairs or 1.3b - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: selling black boater cheap 2claw pairs or 1.3b (/showthread.php?tid=76686)



selling black boater cheap 2claw pairs or 1.3b - Greivas J - 10-26-2011

ui aik


selling black boater cheap 2claw pairs or 1.3b - Zomb1tchz - 10-26-2011

[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"]ok.
Edit this again i can fuckin reading what your sayin :/...
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



selling black boater cheap 2claw pairs or 1.3b - Herrow Hp - 10-26-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I'll buy 1 of the claws.
How much?[/SIZE][/COLOR]



selling black boater cheap 2claw pairs or 1.3b - Dclaws Pwner - 10-26-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Herrow Hp Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I'll buy 1 of the claws.
How much?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I think he wants 2 claws for the boater. He's not selling them. :fp:[/SIZE][/COLOR]



selling black boater cheap 2claw pairs or 1.3b - I Own3d You - 10-26-2011

[COLOR="Cyan"]what do you think?
Do you think Black boater to sell as much as 2 d clawz? [/COLOR]


selling black boater cheap 2claw pairs or 1.3b - Ashton - 10-26-2011

Ill buy in a little while, hold for me in the hospital atm