SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
ROFL Uber Staking FTW! - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Bank Pictures (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Thread: ROFL Uber Staking FTW! (/showthread.php?tid=77219)



ROFL Uber Staking FTW! - Allah Swag - 10-30-2011

[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="3"]Lol I tanked on almost every single duel. =P

[Image: run18w.png][/SIZE][/COLOR]



ROFL Uber Staking FTW! - stevenkillsp - 10-30-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Told you.
You're getting richer day by day.

I hope you stake it an lose it all. :trol:

Haha, keep it up man.
Rich fuck.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



ROFL Uber Staking FTW! - Allah Swag - 10-30-2011

[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="3"]
stevenkillsp Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Told you.
You're getting richer day by day.

I hope you stake it an lose it all. :trol:

Haha, keep it up man.
Rich fuck.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Nofu lol. But I wanna lose it but I don't. I keep winning and I can never do my fucking homework![/SIZE][/COLOR]



ROFL Uber Staking FTW! - K U D I - 10-30-2011

wow nice i get tanked every duel i have....


ROFL Uber Staking FTW! - Allah Swag - 10-30-2011

Wow just lost 6 ags because of glitch fuck sg!!!


ROFL Uber Staking FTW! - Ries - 10-30-2011

Allah Swag Wrote:[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="3"]Wow just lost 6 ags because of glitch fuck sg!!!

Good thing you have 1345135b more.
Good luck on future duels.
I always end up going negative lol.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



ROFL Uber Staking FTW! - His Pure - 10-30-2011

[COLOR="White"] Now walk away...

I had 18 AGS, but didn't stop...[/COLOR]


ROFL Uber Staking FTW! - Trent - 10-30-2011

[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]Meh, rich ass mofo.
Share teh damn love.


Nah, congratulations on your winnings.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



ROFL Uber Staking FTW! - deathmatch44 - 10-30-2011

woow nice


ROFL Uber Staking FTW! - Scapecoke - 10-30-2011

Shit man why do you get lucky so much? ahaha