SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
2 Days of Duel Arena - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Bank Pictures (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Thread: 2 Days of Duel Arena (/showthread.php?tid=77300)

Pages: 1 2


2 Days of Duel Arena - Allah Swag - 10-30-2011

[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="3"]Started with the 1 SoL that I donated for. =P

[Image: 2zodg13.png][/SIZE][/COLOR]



2 Days of Duel Arena - Trent - 10-30-2011

It's amazing to have started from just a sol.


2 Days of Duel Arena - Ries - 10-30-2011

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"]Wow, that's amazing for just a 2.7b buy-in.
I'm going there now to test my luck Wink[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



2 Days of Duel Arena - Allah Swag - 10-31-2011

IRockNikesx2 Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]It's amazing to have started from just a sol.

IKR? Every time I had a 10b+ stake, I was about to lose, but ended up tanking in the end =P.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 04:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 AM ----------

[/COLOR][COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="3"]
Ries Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"]Wow, that's amazing for just a 2.7b buy-in.
I'm going there now to test my luck Wink[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Nice, but don't rage-stake and don't stake your whole bank. Wink[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



2 Days of Duel Arena - Ashlley - 10-31-2011

wooo nice SELL ME ADDY (t) LEGs?


2 Days of Duel Arena - Arcanex - 10-31-2011

[COLOR="Red"]-hangs himself-

i wish my bank looked like that, if i would do duel arena for 2 days my bank would be a big brown empty spot, i always lose at stake....[/COLOR]


2 Days of Duel Arena - Allah Swag - 10-31-2011

[SIZE="3"]
Ashlley Wrote:[COLOR="Magenta"]wooo nice SELL ME ADDY (t) LEGs?

Sure, PM me in-game, my username is Salil.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



2 Days of Duel Arena - His Pure - 10-31-2011

I'd suggest walking away now.


2 Days of Duel Arena - Skilla K? - 10-31-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Wow. That's fucking amazing.

Congrats on your current winnings, keep it up.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



2 Days of Duel Arena - job - 10-31-2011

K nice, now show the pictures when you won the stakes?