SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Slaves - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Slaves (/showthread.php?tid=77485)



Slaves - Bonifah - 11-01-2011

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]Would anyone be willing to buy dragonstones at 30k each and i'll pay you 50k each?

I'll buy in 5k/10k increments.

That's 200m profit for 10k <.< ..or 100m for 5k.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Slaves - Skilla K? - 11-01-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Currently getting 100k rubies. Since I got the help of 1 other account I can do it quicker.

Lemme know how many you want and I can get them asap.

http://sg-forum.info/showthread.php?t=95534[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Slaves - Ries - 11-01-2011

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"]If you want to give me the cash to buy them, sure.
I'm kind of... broke now >.<
Turns out staking isn't for everyone. lol.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Slaves - Bonifah - 11-01-2011

I'll pay you the money Ries, and if you finish before Skilla finishes whatever he was doing, then... I take back what I posted on his thread.


Slaves - Ries - 11-01-2011

Bonifah Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]I'll pay you the money Ries, and if you finish before Skilla finishes whatever he was doing, then... I take back what I posted on his thread.

Alright. I can start it tomorrow, but i'll log on to accept the cash. I have a 9 weeks project due, so if I can even log into Silgar, it'll be quite late for me.[/SIZE][/COLOR]