SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Pumpkin Head Auth. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Pumpkin Head Auth. (/showthread.php?tid=77551)



Pumpkin Head Auth. - His Pure - 11-02-2011

[COLOR="White"] So I'm proxy banned (FOR NO REASON AND I CANT FUCKING GET IT TO WORK).

So I guess I have to buy an auth to get this sexy item.

Post here, or PM me Ingame : His Pure.

You offer, please.[/COLOR]


Pumpkin Head Auth. - Liam Baby - 11-02-2011

His Pure Wrote:[COLOR="White"] So I'm proxy banned (FOR NO REASON AND I CANT FUCKING GET IT TO WORK).

So I guess I have to buy an auth to get this sexy item.

Post here, or PM me Ingame : His Pure.

You offer, please.[/COLOR]

How much will you pay? :troll:


Pumpkin Head Auth. - His Pure - 11-02-2011

Liam Baby Wrote:How much will you pay? :troll:

[COLOR="White"] Bought it already.

/CLOSED.[/COLOR]