SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Capon/Nicks Bank Pictures 11/10 - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Bank Pictures (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Thread: Capon/Nicks Bank Pictures 11/10 (/showthread.php?tid=78658)

Pages: 1 2


Capon/Nicks Bank Pictures 11/10 - Call Me Nick - 11-10-2011

[Image: 2pydhjd.png]
[Image: 2sbwzdk.png]
[Image: 35lugdg.png]



This is my bank as of 11/10/11 on like 4 different accounts, tell me what you think.


Capon/Nicks Bank Pictures 11/10 - Ries - 11-10-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I assume your favorite color is white? You seem to have a lot of white whips...
By the way, nice job on collecting those sharks. That's a hell of a lot of 'em.
Good luck on making your bank larger. I assume you're a pker?
Those look like pure sets on the top right.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Capon/Nicks Bank Pictures 11/10 - Rafeeā„¢ - 11-11-2011

Pretty nice bank you got there


Capon/Nicks Bank Pictures 11/10 - Call Me Nick - 11-11-2011

Ries Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I assume your favorite color is white? You seem to have a lot of white whips...
By the way, nice job on collecting those sharks. That's a hell of a lot of 'em.
Good luck on making your bank larger. I assume you're a pker?
Those look like pure sets on the top right.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Yes, I pk. The only thing fun on this game is merching/pking so yeah those are the two things I do.


Capon/Nicks Bank Pictures 11/10 - I Own3d You - 11-11-2011

[COLOR="Magenta"]wow nice bank bro!Smile it's rly look''s nice:0
I like ur HB Set Wink
GL 2 make bank up.[/COLOR]


Capon/Nicks Bank Pictures 11/10 - Portas - 11-11-2011

nothing good me better


Capon/Nicks Bank Pictures 11/10 - Een Kip - 11-11-2011

[COLOR="Yellow"]Nice bank
I love the headband set Wink[/COLOR]


Capon/Nicks Bank Pictures 11/10 - Agen Jr - 11-11-2011

Damn, nice bank Wink share pls.


Capon/Nicks Bank Pictures 11/10 - Call Me Nick - 11-11-2011

Lol, I think its alright. I gave The Fatalist a Ags for Pking and I havent seen him log on yet, so probably gf 2b Tongue But other than that thanks for the compliments.


Capon/Nicks Bank Pictures 11/10 - Skilla K? - 11-11-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Nice bank.

Liking the 31 White whips Wink

Guessing you mostly one pk Wink

Looks good and good luck improving it even more.[/SIZE][/COLOR]