SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
zomb1tchz Shop - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Graphics (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Requests (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Forum: Completed Requests (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+---- Thread: zomb1tchz Shop (/showthread.php?tid=79643)

Pages: 1 2


zomb1tchz Shop - Zomb1tchz - 11-20-2011

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]Hey Im really poor so
this is the charge.

Siggys
100M -EA



Doing 2 at a time

!OPEN.!

FORMAT.
Image(White backround)
IGN:
text:
subtext:
color?:.

Pay cash first.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



zomb1tchz Shop - I Own3d You - 11-20-2011

[COLOR="White"]FORMAT.
Image(White backround) Pictture with me name: i own3d you. color's - black.
IGN: I own3d you.
text: I own3d you.
subtext: I LoVe SiLgAr.
Me IGN - I own3d you.
color?:.Black,bule.
[/COLOR]


zomb1tchz Shop - Zomb1tchz - 11-20-2011

[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"](SPONGE BOB VOICE):ORDER UP!.

[Image: Iownedyouborder.png]

Cash?
Enjoy.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



zomb1tchz Shop - Mescudi - 11-20-2011

You should be doing these for free, cheapskate >:(


zomb1tchz Shop - I Own3d You - 11-20-2011

Zomb1tchz Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"](SPONGE BOB VOICE):ORDER UP!.

[Image: Iownedyouborder.png]

Cash?
Enjoy.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



/done thank's for Sigy& ;3 but i said Girl in siggy but you make boy. but it''s okey Smile


zomb1tchz Shop - Trent - 11-20-2011

No thanks. No where near good enough to be paid for.


zomb1tchz Shop - Zvp - 11-20-2011

Gl with your shop, but honestly, you should get a little bit better to charge people.


zomb1tchz Shop - Trent - 11-20-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]And can I also say, since when have you done GFX? Good luck with your shop anyways, I guess.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


zomb1tchz Shop - parkour josh - 11-21-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I don't think there good enough to be payed for yet.
I'll go to Zach or Mescudi for one Smile[/SIZE][/COLOR]



zomb1tchz Shop - Zomb1tchz - 11-22-2011

Niggas be hating ,Trollin.