SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Wins at staking in the last 24 hours. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Bank Pictures (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Thread: Wins at staking in the last 24 hours. (/showthread.php?tid=79831)

Pages: 1 2 3


Wins at staking in the last 24 hours. - wildy owns - 11-22-2011

[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="2"][Image: 4vi88z.png]

Enjoy.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Wins at staking in the last 24 hours. - King Guthix - 11-22-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]orlly? keep haxing wildy we all kno you do.

i mean like...1day you asked to barrow an ags...now the next you got like 10? lolwuthaxerrrrr

mhm maybe get like 15 n stop? that should set your acc for a while. :p[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Wins at staking in the last 24 hours. - wildy owns - 11-22-2011

[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="2"]
King Guthix Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]orlly? keep haxing wildy we all kno you do.

i mean like...1day you asked to barrow an ags...now the next you got like 10? lolwuthaxerrrrr

mhm maybe get like 15 n stop? that should set your acc for a while. :p[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Its 12 :3
But yeah I should stop at 14-15[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Wins at staking in the last 24 hours. - Haribo - 11-22-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]12 AGS' and max cash???

Congratulations bro, keep it up!
Good luck winning more stakes.

I'd love too see a staking gallery from you. Wink
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Wins at staking in the last 24 hours. - lodece 1 - 11-22-2011

[COLOR="White"]Duping is illegal.
:troll:

[SPOILER]I KEED I KEED, that is some awesomeee shizz bro' keep up the winnings and become a trillionaire. Tongue (1000b, I think)[/SPOILER][/COLOR]



Wins at staking in the last 24 hours. - Trent - 11-22-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I got up to 15.

Lost 11.

I didn't stake all day yesterday, except once, against Freak Sta.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

[/COLOR]I sowwy for stealing 4 ags's :'c


Wins at staking in the last 24 hours. - Perroke - 11-22-2011

Nicee 12 ags's! :p people gonna think u dupping :p :p


Wins at staking in the last 24 hours. - wildy owns - 11-22-2011

Just acheived 14 and stoping now.


Wins at staking in the last 24 hours. - Eeeellyyyy - 11-22-2011

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]Damn that's some nice profit you got der.
Good that you can stop when you got enough.
I cant lol.


Good luck on making moar if your going to stake moar.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Wins at staking in the last 24 hours. - Snip3rz - 11-22-2011

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="3"]Nice.
Keep it up!
Careful, don't losse em, many of my friends quit because of staking.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]