SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Need something cut out - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Graphics (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Requests (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Forum: Completed Requests (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+---- Thread: Need something cut out (/showthread.php?tid=79934)



Need something cut out - Damon King5 - 11-22-2011

Can anyone take this photo cut out the green phat and have it by its self? I'm not good at photoshop :/ tried to do it my self but couldn't seem to do it.

[Image: 307tguc.png]


Need something cut out - Bonifah - 11-22-2011

I could, but not until I get back Saturday. If no one wants to do it by then, let me know.


Need something cut out - Damon King5 - 11-22-2011

Bonifah Wrote:I could, but not until I get back Saturday. If no one wants to do it by then, let me know.

Thanks I'm in no hurry. I can wait if no one else does it.


Need something cut out - Teh Beast - 11-22-2011

[COLOR="Silver"][Image: fa0w88.jpg]

is this what you wanted?
[/COLOR]


Need something cut out - Damon King5 - 11-22-2011

Yess Thank you Big Grin