SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Buying all ahrims sets/ wands / bandos boots! - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Buying all ahrims sets/ wands / bandos boots! (/showthread.php?tid=80217)



Buying all ahrims sets/ wands / bandos boots! - Snip3rz - 11-26-2011

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="3"]Buying all ahrims sets/ wands / bandos boots!
Pm me ingame or Vm me!
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Buying all ahrims sets/ wands / bandos boots! - Kiss My Hits - 11-26-2011

I got Zuriels wanna buy that? Big Grin


Buying all ahrims sets/ wands / bandos boots! - Ries - 11-26-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I have like 30 sets of bandos boots lol.
If you want to buy 'em, then pm me on the forums.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Buying all ahrims sets/ wands / bandos boots! - Ezkillcam - 11-26-2011

I got like 6 bandos boots and in the process of getting some wands.
IGN - Ezkillcam

Whats your ingame name?


Buying all ahrims sets/ wands / bandos boots! - I Own3d You - 11-26-2011

I got Wand's like 14.

Me IGN: I own3d you.