SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Buying And Selling - Click ME - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Buying And Selling - Click ME (/showthread.php?tid=80229)



Buying And Selling - Click ME - White Lust - 11-26-2011

[COLOR="White"]I will be buying and selling the following items.

Buying

Barrows Legs / Tops - MELEE 15m Each
B Rings 10m Ea
Fury 7m Ea[/SIZE][/FONT]

Selling The Following Items
Bandos Tassets x2
Ags x2
Full Dhai
[/COLOR]



Buying And Selling - Click ME - Kiss My Hits - 11-26-2011

How much for tassys?


Buying And Selling - Click ME - White Lust - 11-26-2011

Kiss My Hits Wrote:How much for tassys?

What's your offer?


Buying And Selling - Click ME - I Own3d You - 11-26-2011

how much for d'hai ? and ags?


Buying And Selling - Click ME - White Lust - 11-26-2011

I Own3d You Wrote:how much for d'hai ? and ags?

Offer?