SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
[b] Guthan stuff's.! - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: [b] Guthan stuff's.! (/showthread.php?tid=80282)



[b] Guthan stuff's.! - I Own3d You - 11-26-2011

Buying all guthan stuff's.


[COLOR="lime"]Guthan's helm = 5M.m
Guthan's platebody = 5-8mm
Guthan's chainskirt = 10m
Guthan's warspear = 5m ea. [/COLOR]

PM ME IGN - I own3d you.
Post ur offer's here if u don't like's mine.

/your best friend: I OWN3D YOU.


[b] Guthan stuff's.! - Ries - 11-26-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I have some Guthan pieces, but I can't sell for that low.
You're going to have to up your prices.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



[b] Guthan stuff's.! - I Own3d You - 11-26-2011

Ries Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I have some Guthan pieces, but I can't sell for that low.
You're going to have to up your prices.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


SooN if nobody gonna sell i will make price better.


[b] Guthan stuff's.! - Ries - 11-26-2011

[SIZE="2"]
I Own3d You Wrote:[COLOR="Lime"]SooN if nobody gonna sell i will make price better.

Sounds good to me.

I'm hoping I can get rid of most of my bank.

I bought 10 sets of each barrow set a few months ago >.<[/SIZE][/COLOR]