SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Raw Sharks - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Raw Sharks (/showthread.php?tid=80984)



Raw Sharks - Tee Rouze - 12-05-2011

[SIZE="2"]Okay, i've got 4.5k Raw Sharks to sell.

Price Guide tells me they're 750k ea, but prices are negotiable.

I'll make a code cos i'm a fancy bastard

Code:
In-Game Name :
How many Raw Sharks you're purchasing :

Oh yeah, and my IGN is 'Whatsittoya'

[/SIZE]



Raw Sharks - Tee Rouze - 12-05-2011

Bump :3 Needa get these sold.


Raw Sharks - Tee Rouze - 12-05-2011

Still up for sale.


Raw Sharks - White Lust - 12-05-2011

[B]Sorry but i don't think anyone is going to buy your sharks but consider this a bump for you :\[/B]


Raw Sharks - Allah Swag - 12-05-2011

If you can cook them, I'll buy.


Raw Sharks - Tee Rouze - 12-05-2011

Allah Swag Wrote:[SIZE="3"]If you can cook them, I'll buy.

If I cook them, how much each?[/SIZE]



Raw Sharks - Tee Rouze - 12-06-2011

Need to sell these, I am a poor boy ;c


Raw Sharks - Beckley - 12-06-2011

In-Game Name : Beckley
How many Raw Sharks you're purchasing : 1k 750m


Raw Sharks - Tee Rouze - 12-06-2011

[SIZE="2"]
Beckley Wrote:In-Game Name : Beckley
How many Raw Sharks you're purchasing : 1k 750m

I'll get in-game now

IGN : Whatsittoya[/SIZE]



Raw Sharks - Tee Rouze - 12-06-2011

Got about 3.5k left. :3