![]() |
|
xx claw xx's mod application - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102) +---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46) +---- Thread: xx claw xx's mod application (/showthread.php?tid=8234) Pages:
1
2
|
xx claw xx's mod application - xx claws xx - 03-17-2010 Name: Joshua Taylor In-game name: xx claws xx Forums name: xx claws xx Timezone(GMT +/- ?): GMT +0 (London) Do you play when most of the staff are off? Yeah. Do you play over the night? Yeah. Are you active on the chatbox: Yeah, I'm mod on chatbox, babeh. Average of time you play a week: I only started playing.. so 2 hours a day. ;x Are you active on the forums: I'm active , so yes. How long have you played SilabGarza: just joined but i was mod in other servers so i think i should be mod Do you have ANY coding experience: YES.(i can help with coding if nedded Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive): I've earnt mod two times now, and honestly.. I've been amazingly helpful with or without my crown. Gir chooses the staff - his choices being right or wrong, I care less. I've left SG and came back, several times. I'm only here to help out the members of Garza and friends are trying to keep me to stay, I'm not saying I'll leave because I won't get mod, cause' I'll stick around and see how the server starts to go bust; whether that means I'm part of the staff or not. I'm Honest; Helpful; Willing; To help anyone I can. In the past day I've been on the server, I've spent helping everyone I can, giving every drop of advice I can spare; lots of things have changed and I don't know everything I should, yet. I remember the Good'Ol'Days, applying for mod in May, getting it in July, loosing it in September, re-gaining it in Jan/Feb then getting it taken away due to the account wipe.. never receiving it again. Getting re-hosted because I changed PC's (This one was hosted from August 09' and never unhosted) No one heard my plea, no one helped, still haven't. I can't rely on people like Matthew and Brittany, if you want something done, do it yourself. You take the decision, even if it isn't yours, support is support, eh? xx claw xx's mod application - Bubbles - 03-17-2010 denied. xx claw xx's mod application - xx claws xx - 03-17-2010 okay im still going to help xx claw xx's mod application - Hazersteko - 03-17-2010 Denied [COLOR="Lime"]3+ Months In Game 300+ Posts[/COLOR] xx claw xx's mod application - Bubbles - 03-17-2010 And you didn't read the requirements. Now wait 3 months and get 300 posts. xx claw xx's mod application - The Mircast - 03-17-2010 hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah[COLOR="Silver"] ---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ---------- [/COLOR][SIZE="1"]Has no one realized that this is my application, ripped? Niglets.[/SIZE] xx claw xx's mod application - Bubbles - 03-17-2010 ^ Wondered why it sucked. xx claw xx's mod application - US Marine - 03-17-2010 Read up on the requirements to become staff -___- Auto-denied xx claw xx's mod application - The Mircast - 03-17-2010 Bubbles Wrote:^ Wondered why it sucked. wonder why ur a shemale xx claw xx's mod application - Bubbles - 03-17-2010 ^ un host ban plawkz. |