![]() |
|
25 kills at tarn - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104) +---- Forum: Monster Drops (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=115) +---- Thread: 25 kills at tarn (/showthread.php?tid=82619) |
25 kills at tarn - Huskar - 12-20-2011 ![]() GF TARN 25 kills at tarn - Allah Swag - 12-20-2011 Damn it. I should've stayed, would've gotten it. FML. 25 kills at tarn - Huskar - 12-20-2011 lol 25 kills at tarn - King Cobra - 12-20-2011 [COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Gratz Broski. Keep it up. [/SIZE][/COLOR]
25 kills at tarn - Portas - 12-20-2011 nice but u buged tarn i see now 25 kills at tarn - soul slayer - 12-20-2011 Nice loot man keep it up ^^ 25 kills at tarn - Perroke - 12-20-2011 Nice :o u freaked out when u get it?? ;D 25 kills at tarn - Bonifah - 12-20-2011 Wow, that's the epitome of good drops. Congrats. 25 kills at tarn - stevenkillsp - 12-20-2011 [COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Congratulations dude. I never got one of them. :/ Enjoy it.[/SIZE][/COLOR] 25 kills at tarn - Blksmth - 12-20-2011 [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Gratz, I need to get one too [/COLOR]
|