SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Buy yoyo :! - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Buy yoyo :! (/showthread.php?tid=84780)



Buy yoyo :! - Ima Cool - 01-06-2012

buy yoyo for rhb


Buy yoyo :! - job - 01-06-2012

U can't trade yoyo it was a vote item some weeks ago, it's not voteable anymore.


Buy yoyo :! - Exotic Touch - 01-06-2012

Please change your name to Ima Stupid.


Buy yoyo :! - Pirate Dino - 01-06-2012

[COLOR="White"]Whyyy ?
u can to shop trade idiot :![/COLOR]


Buy yoyo :! - job - 01-06-2012

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]
Pirate Dino Wrote:[COLOR="White"]Whyyy ?
u can to shop trade idiot :![/COLOR]

I don't think shop trading is allowed, or i'm wrong.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Buy yoyo :! - Pirate Dino - 01-06-2012

job Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]

I don't think shop trading is allowed, or i'm wrong.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="White"]Its not illegal to sell it with trade shop ...
U sell me one ? ? Big Grin[/COLOR]


Buy yoyo :! - The Propker - 01-09-2012

job Wrote:U can't trade yoyo it was a vote item some weeks ago, it's not voteable anymore.

I think u mean some months ago. I've played around 4 months and never seen it in trade rewards...