SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Russ's Free Signature Shop. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Graphics (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Requests (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Forum: Completed Requests (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+---- Thread: Russ's Free Signature Shop. (/showthread.php?tid=84986)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12


Russ's Free Signature Shop. - Herrow Hp - 01-08-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I'm now making signatures for free!
Basically, I'm trying to improve, so this is my way.
Yea, that's about it.
Nothin' too special.

Format
Code:
Link to or what you want the Stock/Render to be:
Text?:
Subtext?:
Anything else?:

Rules
Code:
Be patient.
I will only do a request, if you post the link to the stock/render you want.
Preferably an image off www.deviantart.com
If you choose a render, make sure it doesn't have a black background.
YOU MUST GIVE ME CREDIT TO ALL SIGS I MAKE, IF YOU DON'T I WILL TAKE IT BACK.


Finished
Steven:
[spoiler][Image: 29zvkh3.png]
[/spoiler]
Steele:
[spoiler][Image: 11h8i77.png][/spoiler]
Ek:
[spoiler][Image: juzs7s.png][/spoiler]

No1's Perfect:
[spoiler][Image: w2f14m.png][/spoiler]

Owned Son:
[spoiler][Image: 2zea5jd.png][/spoiler]

Kalvin:
[spoiler][Image: 30kfvhe.png][/spoiler]

Kane:
[spoiler][Image: w0m1p0.png][/spoiler]

Dillion:
[spoiler][Image: 1zqc9bn.png][/spoiler]

Chris:
[spoiler][Image: faaiv4.png][/spoiler]

Billy:
[spoiler][Image: 2ueh4xi.png][/spoiler]

Justin:
[spoiler][Image: vpas7a.png][/spoiler]

Cookies are appreciated, but not required.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Russ's Free Signature Shop. - stevenkillsp - 01-08-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Black"]Link to Stock/Render?:

[spoiler][Image: pixie-lott-interviewstudent-pocket-guide2.jpg][/spoiler]

Text?: Steven

Subtext?: Pixie Lott

Anything else?: Thanks for it.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]



Russ's Free Signature Shop. - Herrow Hp - 01-08-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
stevenkillsp Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Black"]Link to Stock/Render?:

[spoiler][Image: pixie_lott.jpg][/spoiler]

Text?: Steven

Subtext?: Pixie Lott

Anything else?: Thanks for it.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]

I got you bro, give me 45 minutes to an hour.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Russ's Free Signature Shop. - swill2 - 01-08-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Link to Stock/Render?: http://www.renders-graphiques.fr/image/upload/moyen/r55.png
Text?: Steele
Subtext?: Nothin
Anything else?: Text me if you got question's about it and if you can, can you make my name a .gif (don't worry about it if you can't)
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Russ's Free Signature Shop. - Owned Son - 01-08-2012

[COLOR="DimGray"][SIZE="2"]Link to Stock/Render?: http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv85/DatFunnyKiddo/Renders/15762.png
Text?: Owned Son
Subtext?: Just Got Owned Btich
Anything else?: Can it have a red theme.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Russ's Free Signature Shop. - Uk Skillz - 01-08-2012

[COLOR="White"]Link to Stock/Render?:http://www.renders-graphiques.fr/galerie/Devil-May-Cry-83/Dante-Devil-May-Cry--5339.htm
Text?: UK skillz
Subtext?: i pro skiller
Anything else?: vm/pm me if anything needs changing or something
Changed it :L
[/COLOR]


Russ's Free Signature Shop. - Herrow Hp - 01-08-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Finished Steven's.
Going to update stuff now.
[Image: 29zvkh3.png]
http://i40.tinypic.com/29zvkh3.png[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Russ's Free Signature Shop. - Obby Veng Us - 01-08-2012

[COLOR="Orange"]Link to Stock/Render?:http://www.picturesdepot.com/wallpapers/29707/full+metal+alchemist.html
Text?: Skyrim
Subtext?: Nothing
Anything else?: Vm me it when it's done mainly.[/COLOR]


Russ's Free Signature Shop. - stevenkillsp - 01-08-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Herrow Hp Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Finished Steven's.
Going to update stuff now.
[Image: 29zvkh3.png]
http://i40.tinypic.com/29zvkh3.png[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Thanks man i love it.
I didn't care how it looks, i just wanted a signature from you. <3

But it's nice too, love the colours. ^_^[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Russ's Free Signature Shop. - Herrow Hp - 01-08-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"][Image: 11h8i77.png]
http://i43.tinypic.com/11h8i77.png
Finished Steele's.
We talked about the stock on msn, if I can't use your stock I'll let you know.
Everyone add my msn russisemo69@live.com
Taking a break.
-Thanks for being patient guys.

Skyrim and Uk Skillz, please change yours. They cannot be used.[/SIZE][/COLOR]