SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Finally! After 15 hours! - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Monster Drops (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+---- Thread: Finally! After 15 hours! (/showthread.php?tid=85419)

Pages: 1 2


Finally! After 15 hours! - Kazixo - 01-13-2012

OMFG FINALLY!!!!!!

[Image: ARPPL.jpg]

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin


Finally! After 15 hours! - Brittany - 01-13-2012

Um, am I the only one wondering what the drop is?


Finally! After 15 hours! - Skullcracka - 01-13-2012

[COLOR="Silver"]
Brittany Wrote:Um, am I the only one wondering what the drop is?

Kinda, but considering the item he is wearing, I'm guessing it's dclaws.

OT: Gratz man.[/COLOR]



Finally! After 15 hours! - Kazixo - 01-13-2012

Skullcracka Wrote:[COLOR="Silver"]

Kinda, but considering the item he is wearing, I'm guessing it's dclaws.

OT: Gratz man.[/COLOR]


Yeah claws... Spent 15 hours at Wyvs for em. >.<


Finally! After 15 hours! - King Cobra - 01-13-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Gratz on the claws Broski. Smile

Keep up the good work. Smile[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Finally! After 15 hours! - My Spear - 01-14-2012

[COLOR="White"]
Brittany Wrote:Um, am I the only one wondering what the drop is?

It looks like the drop is claws from wyverns since he's wearing morrigan's and claws lol.[/COLOR]



Finally! After 15 hours! - stevenkillsp - 01-14-2012

Uhm, Congrtulations man.


Finally! After 15 hours! - Sao Godo - 01-14-2012

Congrats, but I think it's faster to pk them honesly


Finally! After 15 hours! - The Fatalist L Chris - 01-14-2012

15 hours....


Finally! After 15 hours! - 1joshlfc - 01-14-2012

[COLOR="Pink"]Gratz dude, I remember the first time I got claws from Wyverns >.<
Good luck on future drops.[/COLOR]