SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
First! - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: First! (/showthread.php?tid=85696)



First! - Markers - 01-16-2012

Hehe, not much of an achievement probably for all you old players, but...

I got my first 99 skill!!!

AGILITY!!!!!

I decided to do that one first because people say you get unlimited run, and it's true!

Yay Big Grin


First! - stevenkillsp - 01-16-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Congratulations man.
Good luck on your second. c:[/SIZE][/COLOR]



First! - Bonifah - 01-16-2012

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]>.< Congrats on your first 99.

I'll give you 1b if you get them all within a week.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



First! - Markers - 01-16-2012

Bonifah Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]>.< Congrats on your first 99.

I'll give you 1b if you get them all within a week.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[Image: cc91e8741c0c596b8b15cb2fc544a488.png]

Can I disregard the combat skills?

I want to stay a skiller... S:


First! - Beckley - 01-16-2012

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Congrats bro (:.

And Nice Another Skiller Would be Nice To Have
A Fellow Skiller To Hang With ;p.[/COLOR]


First! - Ipkabit - 01-16-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Markers Wrote:[Image: cc91e8741c0c596b8b15cb2fc544a488.png]

Can I disregard the combat skills?

I want to stay a skiller... S:

Herblore is about 1b, slayer is included which for a skiller will take 3 years and hunter....just....no....[/SIZE][/COLOR]



First! - Skilla K? - 01-16-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]You can always donate, level your melee stats in the process of hunter and then reset your cb stats Wink (Reseting your attack, strength and defence is a donator option only)
Congrats on your first 99 none the less. Mine was thieving when the stalls where around back in the day .-.

Good luck on your next 99.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



First! - Turest8 - 01-16-2012

[COLOR="White"]Congratz on 99 Agility.
Good luck on future skills[/COLOR]



First! - Portas - 01-18-2012

Congratulations w0w ur so lacky so goodluck on more skill 99


First! - Perroke - 01-18-2012

[COLOR="Olive"][SIZE="2"]agility was my first one to, now maxed out Smile
goodluck in futur.[/SIZE][/COLOR]