SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Sale - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Sale (/showthread.php?tid=8804)



Sale - fr00zen iice - 03-27-2010

IGN: S0lid Skillz
..........↑.Zero.....


Ammys:
Fury - 4m ea (got 20 atm)
Glory ammy - Price of Dragon stone - you get profit when sell it shop.
Power ammy - Price of diamond - you get profit when sell it shop.
Strenght ammy - Price of Ruby - you get profit when sell it shop.
Defence ammy - Price of Emerald - you get profit when sell it shop.
Magic ammy - Price of Sapphire - you get profit when sell it shop.

Armour:
Sara legs - offer
Sara kite (2x) - offer
Dharocks legs - 55m

Weapons:
Guthix sara and zammy staffs - 15m ea
Rune arrows - 10k ea

2K mage logs - 100M


Sale - Mussiicc :P - 03-27-2010

I'l Buy White Whip And Mage Book


Sale - fr00zen iice - 03-27-2010

Sold mage book and whip Big Grin


Sale - death scream - 03-27-2010

i will take a fury


Sale - fr00zen iice - 03-27-2010

death scream Wrote:i will take a fury

IGN?
or add me and ask Cool


Sale - I C E Man - 03-29-2010

[COLOR="Cyan"]I will tke fury + 2 gods staffs


-IGN: I C E Man[/COLOR]