SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
[Forums - Mod] Bubbles Application - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: [Forums - Mod] Bubbles Application (/showthread.php?tid=8828)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13


[Forums - Mod] Bubbles Application - Bubbles - 03-27-2010

Name: Kayla.
In-Game Name: Bubbles.
Forums name: Bubbles.
Reputation Points:3656
Number of Posts:1,008
Any Infractions/bans: A 3 hour ban for trolling, but I've slowed down now.
How many hours are you on a day?: I'm on the forums roughly 10 hours a day, I use my phone as well to connect and post on the forums.
Anything you want to say to Mods/Admins/Gir?: Well, I know I'm not an in-game moderator, but that is because I don't like to play in-game. I focus more of my time on the forums and Chat Box, which I am a chat box moderator as of this moment, and very active + helpful. I know I've troll'd but I've been only trolling when necessary so far. To Britt: Sorry about that day. To Gir: You're never on, so what's there to tell you... Matty: Sorry for trolling you so much.
Link to In-Game App: That's a tough one, but will be explained.
Explain why you should be Forum Moderator(At least 75 words):
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"] I should be a forums moderator because I am very active, sometimes I notice topics before the admins on here, they are doing a great job, but I'd like to join the team with Britt and Aaron to make the load a little easier on them. I know there's not much that goes on on the forums, but I would be able to help when there is something happening and the mods aren't on.
I am some-what helpful on most topics, sometimes it includes a flame, but it gets people thinking the way they should, everyone treats them like little babies, but that's not how you learn, you have to be stern with an iron fist. I don't play in-game very often, no, but I don't see why I'd have to be an in-game mod to be a forums mod since the forums has nothing to do with in-game. Most of the topics are about IRL, the server [Parts I already know], and spam.
I'd like to end this with saying I know some of you people didn't deserve to get trolled when I did it, and I'm sorry. I've recently hurt someone I care about from this server by trolling them, and I didn't like the feeling afterward, so I'm starting to cut down and I'm sorry to those who got trolled and really didn't do anything dumb/annoying.
[/COLOR]

Note: Take the time to read this, or don't post at all. I know I'm not in-game moderator, and if you make a post saying that, it shows you didn't read this and I will have your comment erased.


[Forums - Mod] Bubbles Application - three 6mafia - 03-27-2010

hehe supporttt =) put a poll on bubbles


[Forums - Mod] Bubbles Application - Death. - 03-27-2010

Dude,
you've spammed your way to 700 posts.
Most of your replies aren't constructive.

25 posts a day isn't being active, it's called going for forum mod after little play time.

PFFT.


[Forums - Mod] Bubbles Application - Bubbles - 03-27-2010

Thanks, Three Mafia6, added poll.

@ Death - Cool story bro.


[Forums - Mod] Bubbles Application - 4770 - 03-27-2010

Support. I like you and yeah ur not ingame mod but i think you deserve it anyways. You obviously spend alot of time on the forums. Thus i support you.


[Forums - Mod] Bubbles Application - Hazersteko - 03-27-2010

You know I support you.


100% support


[Forums - Mod] Bubbles Application - Teh Beast - 03-27-2010

Support. 95% because' together we make steam. Rolleyes

Enough chatting on this thread between you two. You'll be giving an infraction if you continue... keep it to PM's/VM's


[Forums - Mod] Bubbles Application - Bubbles - 03-27-2010

Thanks for the support 4770.

I had this thread cleaned up due to people having a convo on it, so please do not do it again + whoever is thinking about doing it will receive an infraction.


[Forums - Mod] Bubbles Application - Matty12114 - 03-27-2010

[COLOR="LightBlue"]Hmm, no problem.

I supportish though. Will see how well it goes o.o
[/COLOR]


[Forums - Mod] Bubbles Application - austinthe4th - 03-27-2010

...i like how you made it so you can see who voted what, aaron should change that.

i said yes, but if you do get it, you need to take your trolling and put it at 1% MAX.