SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
[Chat Box Moderater] Paladin1147's Application. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: [Chat Box Moderater] Paladin1147's Application. (/showthread.php?tid=8979)

Pages: 1 2 3


[Chat Box Moderater] Paladin1147's Application. - paladin1147 - 03-29-2010

Name: My name is Alex.
In Game Name: my in-game name is Paladin1147.
Chat Box Name: My Chat Box name is Paladin1147.
Forum Name: My forum name is also Paladin1147.
Time Zone is (GMT +6)
How long have you played SilabGarza: 1 year, but it was mostly on a moparscape account (before silabgarza was on sponsored list).
How many hours a day are you on chatbox: usually 7 hours.
Are you frequently active on chatbox: Yes.
If In Game how often do you check the chatbox: Always.
Why do you think you would make a good chatbox mod (75 words minimum): I'm always nice and kind to new players, I always follow the rules, and I'm rough on spammers or members because members know the rules and they should obey the rules for Chat Box, also I help the best I could if someone has a question on chat box even if I'm not a moderator.
Anything else you want us to know: My age is 18, I live In the United States of America, In California. And If you want to know my hobbies: On the computer, paint balling, hanging out with friends (on chat box too), listen to music, and taking walks with friends.


[Chat Box Moderater] Paladin1147's Application. - hi dee hi - 03-29-2010

Add a poll maybe??


[Chat Box Moderater] Paladin1147's Application. - paladin1147 - 03-29-2010

Alright.


[Chat Box Moderater] Paladin1147's Application. - Matty123 - 03-29-2010

80% support, not always on but it seems ok. Confused


[Chat Box Moderater] Paladin1147's Application. - austinthe4th - 03-29-2010

no. just no.


[Chat Box Moderater] Paladin1147's Application. - Matty12114 - 03-29-2010

Matty123 Wrote:80% support, not always on but it seems ok. Confused

[COLOR="LightBlue"]Who the hell are you? :x

And no support sorry, we got enough chat box moderators...
[/COLOR]


[Chat Box Moderater] Paladin1147's Application. - paladin1147 - 03-29-2010

Wow matty you know me, lol trying to act like im never on chatbox? O.o


[Chat Box Moderater] Paladin1147's Application. - jgsnake - 03-29-2010

u are on alot but i think that there is no need for any more moderators..


[Chat Box Moderater] Paladin1147's Application. - Matty12114 - 03-29-2010

[COLOR="LightBlue"]Who the hell are you is @ Matty123...

And no support sorry is @ you....
[/COLOR]


[Chat Box Moderater] Paladin1147's Application. - La Canard - 03-29-2010

You're on alot, I don't think you'll need it though.