SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
My Untrimmed Capes - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Other (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+---- Thread: My Untrimmed Capes (/showthread.php?tid=90555)

Pages: 1 2 3


My Untrimmed Capes - Lmfao A Frog - 02-26-2012

[COLOR="PaleGreen"]So yah. uJelly? Dont ask how I got them. [Image: 2tcte.png]
[Image: 2s7yqsl.png][/COLOR]

[COLOR="PaleGreen"]Edit: I have aquired 2 more untrimmed capes since I made this thread. (attack and prayer)

http://screensnapr.com/v/u1eYRh.png[/COLOR]


My Untrimmed Capes - Yost - 02-26-2012

oh nice [:


My Untrimmed Capes - Captain - 02-26-2012

Nice amount of them.


My Untrimmed Capes - The Propker - 03-19-2012

[COLOR="Lime"]Where the fuck u get those? I want some of them soooo bad Wink
Edit: lol didnt notice that text Big Grin[/COLOR]


My Untrimmed Capes - Im Codehh - 03-19-2012

How much would it take to give it up? lmao.


My Untrimmed Capes - Udeadnow - 03-19-2012

you used to be able to donate for them.


My Untrimmed Capes - Obby Veng Us - 03-19-2012

Nice I guess? I personally like to have trimmed better. Maybe that's just me. >.>


My Untrimmed Capes - Im Codehh - 03-19-2012

It's just that everyone has the trimmed capes. Seeing someone with an un-trimmed is just an eye-catcher. Ya know?


My Untrimmed Capes - Mircast - 03-19-2012

You can trade them?

I also have an untrimmed cape (cooking), but I never remembered donating for it. >.>


My Untrimmed Capes - Perroke - 03-19-2012

[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]how did u got them ;D
nono nice i like untrimmed capes !!
[/SIZE][/COLOR]