SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
[FORUMS] R4P1DZZ' Mod App. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: [FORUMS] R4P1DZZ' Mod App. (/showthread.php?tid=9072)

Pages: 1 2


[FORUMS] R4P1DZZ' Mod App. - r4p1dzz - 03-31-2010

[SIZE="1"]Name: Shaun Cooper

In-Game Name: I don't play ingame. I used too, had a chance for mod but got outvoted. [FAILED SKILL] [S KI L L ER]

Forums name: r4p1dzz, duh.

Reputation Points: 6035 ^.^

Number of Posts: This is my 900th. What a coinsidence.

Any Infractions/bans: Nope, zero, zippo.
[COLOR="Red"]
How many hours are you on a day?:[/COLOR] I'm not sure exactly. I'm on a 2 week break right now. So pretty much all day. On school days, 3:30pm - 10pm.

Anything you want to say to Mods/Admins/Gir?: All you guys are doing great. Literally.

Link to In-Game App: Used to have 1, can't find it anymore.

Explain why you should be Forum Moderator(At least 75 words): [COLOR="Lime"]Well, I think I should be a forums moderator personally is because I think I we don't have enough forums staff and because I could help.
I do live in England whereas the others [LIL FUCKER, TEH BEAST, GIR] are all American.
I do live in a different timezone to you.Thus meaning there could be staff on all the time or almost.
I know forums mod can be hard. It does take some effort I think.
But I think I could be an improvement to the forums.

I don't care about haters, they can think whatever.


Tell me, yes or no?[/COLOR][/SIZE]


[FORUMS] R4P1DZZ' Mod App. - Death. - 03-31-2010

You're from England too ^_^, I applied for mod because there is barely any staff on when I'm on, especially PKing.

So we could be like 'night staff' haha.

Anyway, I support, you're a constructive poster and a nice guy.


[FORUMS] R4P1DZZ' Mod App. - r4p1dzz - 03-31-2010

Death. Wrote:You're from England too ^_^, I applied for mod because there is barely any staff on when I'm on, especially PKing.

So we could be like 'night staff' haha.

Anyway, I support, you're a constructive poster and a nice guy.

Oh thanks.


[FORUMS] R4P1DZZ' Mod App. - Matty12114 - 03-31-2010

[COLOR="LightBlue"]I do support.

But you do have to be in-game mod (ignoring that).

You can maybe get approval from Britt and Aaron about it but yeah.

I do support though.
[/COLOR]


[FORUMS] R4P1DZZ' Mod App. - l33t k0 - 03-31-2010

Hmm i've been thinking awhile now and i think that u would be a good forums mod, so you've got my support but i don't think you'll get it though.


[FORUMS] R4P1DZZ' Mod App. - r4p1dzz - 03-31-2010

l33t k0 Wrote:Hmm i've been thinking awhile now and i think that u would be a good forums mod, so you've got my support but i don't think you'll get it though.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Lime"]I doubt I'll get it.

According to Britt, "We have enough staff."

So I'll need a whole lot of luck I think.[/COLOR][/SIZE]


[FORUMS] R4P1DZZ' Mod App. - Brittany - 03-31-2010

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]We'll see.

[/COLOR]


[FORUMS] R4P1DZZ' Mod App. - Bubbles - 03-31-2010

I support. :l...


[FORUMS] R4P1DZZ' Mod App. - aggie-68 - 03-31-2010

support 100%


[FORUMS] R4P1DZZ' Mod App. - Bubbles - 03-31-2010

aggie-68 Wrote:support 100%

Then why did you vote no?

Faggot.