SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
The Shorteh's Forum Moderator Application - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: The Shorteh's Forum Moderator Application (/showthread.php?tid=9083)

Pages: 1 2


The Shorteh's Forum Moderator Application - The Albino Dino - 03-31-2010

Name: Sean Michael
In-Game Name: The Shorteh
Forums name: The Albino Dino
Reputation Points: 21,674
Number of Posts: 1,938
Infractions or Bans: None
How many hours are you on a day?: About 15 because I check in while I am at school too.
Anything you want to say to Mods/Admins/Gir?: You all know that I am among the most active forums persons.
Link to In-Game App: http://sg-forum.info/showthread.php?t=20911
Explain why you should be Forum Moderator(At least 75 words): I think I should be forums moderator due to the fact I am among one of the most active forums members, I realize that we currently have the forums under control but as I said on my in game moderator application . . . this is for when we don't have enough forums staff. I am a top poster, I have been a forums member since October 1st, 2009 and have been on almost everyday since then. I am on the forums via mobile when I am not able to get on my laptop and yes that includes at school.


The Shorteh's Forum Moderator Application - boston - 03-31-2010

Naw fuck that we got teh beast as forums mod, all we need.
(hes a beast, read his name)


The Shorteh's Forum Moderator Application - aggie-68 - 03-31-2010

100% support


The Shorteh's Forum Moderator Application - Matty12114 - 03-31-2010

aggie-68 Wrote:100% support

[COLOR="LightBlue"]I'm lol'ing irl!!!

That's the first time he actually voted "yes" for someone.

OnTopic - I would say no, on because your the newest moderator.

I made my forums mod app on my 2nd week, not my 2nd - 3rd day >.>

But good luck anyways Sean :\
[/COLOR]


The Shorteh's Forum Moderator Application - aggie-68 - 03-31-2010

Matty12114 Wrote:[COLOR="LightBlue"]I'm lol'ing irl!!!

That's the first time he actually voted "yes" for someone.

OnTopic - I would say no, on because your the newest moderator.

I made my forums mod app on my 2nd week, not my 2nd - 3rd day >.>

But good luck anyways Sean :\
[/COLOR]

omg stop!


The Shorteh's Forum Moderator Application - The Albino Dino - 03-31-2010

Matty12114 Wrote:[COLOR="LightBlue"]I'm lol'ing irl!!!

That's the first time he actually voted "yes" for someone.

OnTopic - I would say no, on because your the newest moderator.

I made my forums mod app on my 2nd week, not my 2nd - 3rd day >.>

But good luck anyways Sean :\
[/COLOR]

To be honest, in game and forums are completely diffrent things.


The Shorteh's Forum Moderator Application - Bubbles - 03-31-2010

I vote no, because you've been getting very inactive on the forums and with being the NEW in-game mod, you have a lot to do in-game.

I'd either wait, or just focus on in-game.


The Shorteh's Forum Moderator Application - Matty12114 - 03-31-2010

The Albino Dino Wrote:To be honest, in game and forums are completely diffrent things.

[COLOR="LightBlue"]Doesn't matter, I got told the same thing, that's why I was telling you.

It's the amount of time in-game basically.
[/COLOR]


The Shorteh's Forum Moderator Application - The Albino Dino - 03-31-2010

Bubbles Wrote:I vote no, because you've been getting very inactive on the forums and with being the NEW in-game mod, you have a lot to do in-game.

I'd either wait, or just focus on in-game.

I am not going inavtive on the forums ???

Matty12114 Wrote:[COLOR="LightBlue"]Doesn't matter, I got told the same thing, that's why I was telling you.

It's the amount of time in-game basically.
[/COLOR]

Meh, read the 75 words or less thing.


The Shorteh's Forum Moderator Application - Teh Beast - 03-31-2010

boston Wrote:Naw fuck that we got teh beast as forums mod, all we need.
(hes a beast, read his name)

True that.

I'll vote maybe will not explain why. Lol.