![]() |
|
'Perfect' PKing accounts - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104) +---- Forum: Other (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=117) +---- Thread: 'Perfect' PKing accounts (/showthread.php?tid=90941) Pages:
1
2
|
'Perfect' PKing accounts - IRant - 03-01-2012 I have a tendency to make different pkers on my spawner, and just made one. If you want me to make one, just tell me what type of pure, and I'll train it. Maxed Rigour Void tank:
'Perfect' PKing accounts - Nick - 03-01-2012 [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]Jheese you must be bored. You're really pushing the rigour idea aren't you? No point of a rigour account because it isn't coming. :troll:[/SIZE][/COLOR] 'Perfect' PKing accounts - IRant - 03-01-2012 N O Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]Jheese you must be bored. Just because the prayers aren't there, doesn't mean it can't be a perfect Rigour account, you moronic cunt. 'Perfect' PKing accounts - Guled - 03-02-2012 [COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"] IRant Wrote:Just because the prayers aren't there, doesn't mean it can't be a perfect Rigour account, you moronic cunt. why are you raging lmao, anyway shitty account[/SIZE][/COLOR] 'Perfect' PKing accounts - Pirate Dino - 03-02-2012 [COLOR="PaleGreen"]lol i got this stats like Attack : 1 Strength : 97 Defence : 1 Magic : 1 Range : 70 Player : 54 - This is for smite and itemprotect. Combat : 59[/COLOR] 'Perfect' PKing accounts - IRant - 03-02-2012 Guled Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"] It's killed you 4 times. 'Perfect' PKing accounts - Guled - 03-02-2012 [COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"] IRant Wrote:It's killed you 4 times. l000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l, your the last person who could kill me hahahahahahahahahah do you even pk??[/SIZE][/COLOR] 'Perfect' PKing accounts - IRant - 03-02-2012 Guled Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"] Obviously I do, why are you being such a nigger? You, out of everyone, know I can kill you. leep:
'Perfect' PKing accounts - Guled - 03-02-2012 [COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"] IRant Wrote:Obviously I do, why are you being such a nigger? You, out of everyone, know I can kill you. damn, always start whit the racism i dont even know your ing btw[/SIZE][/COLOR] 'Perfect' PKing accounts - IRant - 03-02-2012 Guled Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"] and you won't find out. |